HH Montparnasse weekender or Beatrice satchel in red floral?

Well, I guess me and Beatrice are not meant to be...sold out now! That's okay, though. I'm looking at the Suki Ladybag now...and if I don't get anything through this deal, Anthropologie still has that Montparnasse!

I was worried for you that the Beatrice would sell out (again).

Have you considered the Orsay? The red's not on sale so you could get the 30% on that I believe, and it's not as big as the Montparnasse. The Suki is lovely too though.

^I think I like the Montparnasse best, and it's only $300 at anthropologie, which is not only a better deal, but gives me some more time to deliberate. I may very well get the suki tonight, though! Thanks for the tip, though. The orsay is cute!

Well I ordered the Suki in saddle along with an adorable owl purse charm (props to jandelvis for a great modeling job that totally swayed me!) but I'm still looking at that Montparnasse on Anthropologie...sigh...I'm insatiable.

HH has a great return policy, so when I'm in doubt (esp. when there's a great sale like right now!) I just order and see what shows up on my doorstep! You can't really judge how something works for you until you've got it up on your own shoulder.

I looooove that Suki bag! But I need to control myself now.

I hate paying for return shipping though! I know it's lame, but I don't like spending money just to see something.

That makes the both of us! I am also worried they won't take the bag back for refund when I send it back, and then they might also keep it without returning my money too...
- then I send it for nothing!

That makes the both of us! I am also worried they won't take the bag back for refund when I send it back, and then they might also keep it without returning my money too...
- then I send it for nothing!

Please don't worry about this. I had to return a bag (Thalia, gorgeous, but didn't fit me right :crybaby:) and they refunded my money promptly - including shipping. HH has great customer service.