HH Mercer Clutch...I hate to say it but...

I have to ask, too, what don't you like about it? I just returned one as well because the color (grey) didn't go with anything in my wardrobe, but I'm trying to get it exchanged for the pewter because I love the style.

Do you have to pay customs fees with USPS? Can you call HH and have them ship via any other carrier?
you could pay customs fee's no matter how its shipped it all depends on customs and how they feel that day.
I just had handbag arrive valued at 200$ and paid nothing, had a HH bag valued at 95$ arrive and paid 27$ customs fee's and they were both shipped the same way.

I have ordered twice from HH and they have shipped using USPS. I will not order from anyone that ships UPS or FEDEX for the simple reason that it costs way too much. I had a tracking number and everything with HH. I still ahve to pay customs but it is way cheaper than UPS or FedEX.

When I placed my order it automatically defaulted to USPS. I would definitely request it next time you reorder.

I'm sorry you had to pay so much in customs/duties. I'm originally from Canada and moving back there in 3 weeks so I feel your pain. Perhaps if you don't want to be out all of the fees, you can try selling them on eBay?

^^

I just received my HH Havana Hobo from the sale for 199.00 and i was charged 35.00 in customs. It seems like everything i get coming from the East is always more expensive for some reason. Usually I only get charged 12-15 for stuff valued at 200.00. I really wish we had more access to great handbags in Canada.