hey, needing some help in making decision for first LV

hon i suggest getting a papillon damier it is quite funky and a 16 yr would look great carrying it or a mono 25, which is Imo is a very classic bag ... at your age you wont go wrong with any of the two. i have the papillion 26 mono and speedy 25 mono i love both if you carry a lot of things get the speedy25 its got more room but if you carry just the basics get a papillon (imo its a funky and classic bag in one) if i want to feel younger i always carry my papillon lol :yes:

i'm going to say Damier speedy 25/30 OR Mono speedy 25/30... both these bags are great!!! well i havent seen the Damier speedy yet, but i think it will be beautiful! as for the sizing... it just really depends on how much stuff you carry! i've got a Monogram 30 and its perfect!
good luck on what you decide!!! and WELCOME to the PF!

omg finally a fellow youngin like me im 16 too and getting my first lv bag in july!!! im so excited im i guy so im getting the carryall in mono its gorgous and a pouchette cles in prefro, ive got a mono ipod case and a wallet for my 16th and its my 17th soom so i might get somthing lv soon!! yay finally another 16 lv virgin to be excited with and i understand identically how you feel

I say get the damier papillon 30! It's got a great shape and good volume to put your stuff in. :smile:

But then again, have you considered the baggy pm? In pink? I think it'd look great for your age and height. :smile:

I vote for the Damier Speedy :yes:
The Alma is gorgeous in Damier, but it looks really grown up IMO. The Speedy may be nicer for a 16-year-old.
But whatever it'll be, enjoy it (and post pics when you get it :amuse:)!

i vote for the damier speedy 25.....it's a great size for someone your age (no giant documents to git in ) and it's sooooo low maintenance compared to the mono which has vachetta which you need to worry about :Push:.......

the damier papillon is adorable and youthful but not the most comfortable thing to fit under your shoulder because it's kinda fat, which has kept me from buying it :biggrin:

I vote for the Damier Speedy 25. It's a great size and shape and it will be easy to take care of. Also, it is a new bag so I think it will be fun to be one of the first people to get it. :biggrin:

im 23 and my first and only Lv is a mono papillion 30. I found that the Alma was too big for me, but hope to purchase it sometime in my life. I think you should go into the shop and try on all the bags you like, that what I did, I had great fun! Also, dont worry about people looking at you and thinking the bag is fake because you are young, as long as you know its real, you are a step above the rest! Good luck! :smile: