He's as good as new! Graffiti Speedy refurbished- before and after pics!

I have a dumb question so forgive me .. I can't read it on the original tab but was it originally made in the USA?
Just surprised as I assumed more LE's were made in Frand.

It's a stunning transformation and proof that if you can buy the bag right, you can make it new!!

Not a dumb question at all. The original tag did say made in France, but the bag was refurbished in the states. You have great a great eye for detail. I'm not sure if all LE are made in France, but I have a perforated piece which was made in Spain.

It looks amazing and good as new! I think it's totally worth the price to get it replaced. Thanks for sharing those photos and have fun carrying your new baby!

Not a dumb question at all. The original tag did say made in France, but the bag was refurbished in the states. You have great a great eye for detail. I'm not sure if all LE are made in France, but I have a perforated piece which was made in Spain.

Ah yes after I typed that I remembered that I have seen Perfo items made in Spain.
It's not a big issue was just curious. Wonder why they didn't bring in a correct tab since in theory the date code inside now doesn't match?
Still a stunning bag and you've inspired me not to overlook bags with more character!

That's incredible...it looks brand spanking new....
Congrats on your "new" Graffitti Speedy !!!!

p.s. maybe they charge more for the cerises refurbishing because the threading is red....