Herve Leger = <3 Part III

Bag-terfly said:
If you want authentication, you could post it on that thread and the experts will provide assistance there.

Thanks Bag-terfly! I ran a search prior to my post but nothing came up. Must be the limited capabilities of a smart phone. :smile: Will look again from a real computer.

Elleestbelle, Thanks! I absolutely love this shade of red, too. Glad this hunt for a red one ends with a happy ending and wallet :P.

Lovedresses, mod pictures as promised. Thanks for the opportunity to share.

First up is the Lipstick Red.. this color is so vibrant. Its true color in the second pic. Pairing it up with CL Jenny.
SAM_1648_2.jpg
SAM_1640_2.jpg

Lastly, this Plum is so hard to capture its true color, but it's very versatile IMO..
paired up with CL Summerissima
SAM_1663_2.jpg

Bag-terfly you look amazing!!! I also love your Louboutins! =)

Hi Dolls. Have any of you worn a Herve Leger Bandage in Hot weather? I imagine it would not be a good idea but I was going to wear a short bandage dress to a wedding and the weather is looking to be 90. Can anyone let me know if the dress will be hot? Or any advice? Thanks!

Attachments

• 4919465733_a9d50d9f2d_b.jpg
    4919465733_a9d50d9f2d_b.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 828
^In that case, I would not wear an HL, especially considering that the wedding and reception are both outside, where you will have no relief from the heat. I've been to an outdoor wedding before in an HL and although the weather was decent, I still got hot.

Elleestbelle, Thanks! I absolutely love this shade of red, too. Glad this hunt for a red one ends with a happy ending and wallet :P.

Lovedresses, mod pictures as promised. Thanks for the opportunity to share.

First up is the Lipstick Red.. this color is so vibrant. Its true color in the second pic. Pairing it up with CL Jenny.
SAM_1648_2.jpg
SAM_1640_2.jpg

Lastly, this Plum is so hard to capture its true color, but it's very versatile IMO..
paired up with CL Summerissima
SAM_1663_2.jpg

lovely combinations the dresses look stunning on you :smile:

I wouldn't think it would be so bad... It's certainly not going to be as cool as a flowy dress, but I've never found them to be particularly warm. Just my opinion tho.

Ok great! The wedding is formal but afterwards the bride has asked people to bring a change of clothes to do some outdoor events so I think I will wear the dress and bring a cute summer dress for later if it gets too hot. Thank you so much for the advice!

^You didn't mention that the wedding was "formal" - I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing an HL to a formal wedding, but to each their own. Have a good time at the wedding. Sounds like the bride has some fun things planned:smile:

Hi ladies,

Have you ever seen this style IRL? I've seen it in several pictures but never in stores or worn by a celeb so I was wondering if HL designs some dresses just for the runway but never retail them?
The dress is from SS2009

image-2986359959.jpg

Last edited: