Hermes - Vogue (May)

7jewels

O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
In the May edition of Vogue (American), there is an article about shopping bags beginning on page 121. On page 122, there is a photograph of a silk Hermes shopping bag with a rouge zip-up pouch. The article is about eco-friendly ways to stop using plastic shopping bags.

Yeah, I've seen it. Unfortunately, I hand my fashion magazines to my local H store now and all articles and photos pertaining to H I sticky so they can get placed in their look book, so I wasn't able to post this article. But this is a zip-up bag that is made of the re-issue of Le Dames Blanches, which is supposedly the first scarf printed by H.

i think there are three colors available, the one in the magazine, rouge, and another in noir. the last one was maybe cocoan. i can't remember if they are all three different designs or just different colors. it's cute and not too pricey for H! ;)

i think it's around 960 us dollars.

for those who's wondering about what it looks like. I don't have a scaner at home so I tried my best with my camera.

Attachments

• bag.JPG
    bag.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 156
^^I know!!! That's what I was thinking when I saw it. What are the chances deep southern Alaskan stores will have this?

Anyone know the name of this and/or when it's expected to be released?