Hermes Sydney

It use to be so hard to get rodeo and Pegasus but now they are just hanging waiting to be bought
I think spending wise many people are slowing down this year… existing clients sure have a bunch of rodeo and pegasus already and to the point mostly have bought what they want in various metiers 😅 I observed many new clients (including my friends) are interested in non qb bags as an entry level bag into H and those are easier to get and alot cheaper price point and very little pre-spend needed ☺️

I think spending wise many people are slowing down this year… existing clients sure have a bunch of rodeo and pegasus already and to the point mostly have bought what they want in various metiers 😅 I observed many new clients (including my friends) are interested in non qb bags as an entry level bag into H and those are easier to get and alot cheaper price point and very little pre-spend needed ☺️

You’re right, there’s only so much to buy for prespend too.

I haven’t been in store since Jan and got a gentle nudge.

The store just had a restock of RTW.

Reactions: BirKineSS
I went yesterday to pick up some items and saw quite a few people being offered Picotins! Not sure about other bags though... my SA implied Mini Lindy is quite hard to come back 😅
Yeah picotin is the easiest to get nowadays sometimes without/minimal prespend. They sometimes have a wall of bags near the window where you can buy them straight from the shelves. I think this year H make things more ‘easier’ to get because of the downturn of the economy (except BKC) 😅

I find this thread nowadays is not as popular as before back then and many sydneysider members not being as active as it used to… probably many have move on as well… nevertheless love to see some updates since we have the biggest store downunder 🧡

Reactions: Logic
You’re right, most have probably got their BKC and moved on.

I’m still waiting for my K25 :noworry:

I was in store Thursday afternoon and was ~20 mins early for my appointment so waited in the leather goods area observing the ‘market place’. Someone got offered a white maximor bag and behind me was a picotin but it would have been rude to turn around to see the colour. Person declined and wanted a K25…ended up with just a scarf

Reactions: Possum
I as there on Thursday as well also saw mainly Picotin being offered. I try to sneak a glance at the tags on boxes, without being too obvious :coolio:
One thing I did notice was they were letting people in without having an SA available straight away, as one person went back to the welcome area and asked how long it would be, and heard them say there are 10 people ahead of them. I haven’t seen that before.
Struggled to find a quiet space with my SA, so we kept moving around the store when too many people were in the same area.

In my 20 years loving H I still love to see people getting any H bags and still get excited receiving a GP30 canvas from H online (it feels like I won something haha 🤣) eventhough I do have quite extensive collection in my personal opinion 😅 I dont have C yet mainly because I didnt try to find/get one or really want to have it (i wouldnt mind a C18 if my sa ever offer me one). Given H have many beautiful non quota bags other that BKC, I would love to see anyone here scoring Kelly elan, Kelly danse, KP, mini lindy, some clutches and rare pieces 🤩 I must say not just bags but from other metiers as well will give us some eye candy to look at.

Reactions: shazzy99 and Logic
It does seem like they are letting more people in, I guess it makes sense, the time they wait outside, they could be browsing so not as to take too much of the SA’s time doing that later. Just my take on it.

The down side is that it’s not too much of the lux vibe when u have so many people, as I refer to the ‘market place’.

I’ve observed that if u seem like a newbie, you’ll more than likely get perfume samples :oh:

Reactions: BirKineSS
It does seem like they are letting more people in, I guess it makes sense, the time they wait outside, they could be browsing so not as to take too much of the SA’s time doing that later. Just my take on it.

The down side is that it’s not too much of the lux vibe when u have so many people, as I refer to the ‘market place’.

I’ve observed that if u seem like a newbie, you’ll more than likely get perfume samples :oh:
I've never had to queue outside the Sydney store. I have always been let in and browsed until an SA was available to assist me. Both Melbourne stores do not let you in until the next SA is available (although once the doorman at Collins let me wait inside the door on a particularly hot day). In Melbourne (home) I queue to be let in but then once in I browse until my regular SA is free for me.

• Insightful