Scarves …..Hermès Spring/Summer 2024 Scarves…..

I’m just copying and pasting @redheaddem’s wonderfully kind listing of this season’s scarves, so the list can be carried forward and we don’t have to hunt for so long for it.
I don’t think anyone else has added to it……

Silk twill 90
Hermès Flagship (Dimitri Rybaltchenko)
Mystère au 24 (Jonathan Burton)
Harnais de Coeur (Daiske Nomura)
Precious Paradise (Katie Scott)
Beauté Composée (Nick Doyle)
Silla de Gaucho (Antonio Carrau)
Figures libres (Geoff McFetridge)
Le cavalier à la trompette (Jan Bajtlik)
Haute Parure
Twilly au Bloc

Forever Collection
Jungle love (Robert Dallet)
Eperon d’Or (Henri d’Origny)
Brides de Gala (Hugo Grygkar)
Couvertures et tenues de jour (Jacques Eudel)

Double Face
Splash park (Jacqueline Colley)
Della Cavalleria Favolosa ( (Virginie Jamin)
A la lumière du Flambeau (Pierre Marie)

140 Silk
Robe légère (Théo de Gueltzl)
Animapolis (Jan Bajtlik)
Jeu des Omnibus (Gianpaolo Pagni?)

CSGM
Cavalier en formes (Gianpaolo Pagni)
Chevaux dechainés (Octave Marsal)
Coaching Deja-Vu (Julie Abadie)
Pique Sellier (Cyrille Diatkine)
Tatouages Marins Bandana (Sophie Koechlin)
Hermès Locomotion (Ugo Bienvenu)
Fantaisie d'Etriers

CSGT
Arcs-en-Ciel (Julie Abadie)
Flamingo Party Coloriage (Laurence Bourthoumieux)
Bouclerie Moderne en casaques (Françoise de la Perrière)

Twilly
Precious Paradise Katie Scott
Funny Ice Cream Elias Kafouros

45cm Gavroche
La Danse du Printemps
Just Married
Robe Legere

55cm Bandana
Animaux Bandana
Paris Qui Roule Bandana

70cm Vintage Silk
Les Voitures Nouvelles to the 70 cms
Choreographie Equestre to the 70cms
Acte III, Scene 1, La Clairiere Decoupage to the 70 cms
Funny Ice Cream to the 70 cms
Ay Royaume de Helios to the 70cms

Men's
100cm Cashmere silk
Cocoricoooo! Alice Shirley
Neo Brandeborgs Daiske Nomura based on Cathy Latham
Permis de Construire Jin Kwon
First and Chic
Horse Reality

So Scarflandia, what are your thoughts about Faubourg of Dreams 100 CS in gris/jaune/anthracite? Ref: H104062T 11

I've been thinking of adding a yellow scarf and this may be the closest for me since the gris and anthracite works with my coloring. Yellow is usually a huge miss if that is the main/only color. Loving the contrast hem and all the H goodies embedded in this dream.

Full flat - indoor lighting:
View attachment 5918883
View attachment 5918886

Slightly different tie to highlight the spring coil:
View attachment 5918888
View attachment 5918889
View attachment 5918890
I like this VERY much - and you did a fantastic job with knots! I think it would look super cool over white t-shirt with a black leather moto jacket and jeans. It has a very youthful and modern appeal IMO - fun, fun, fun!!! I am not a huge fan of yellow; but here it seems a perfect dose of it, and the hem is a delight!

Got a chance to try on some of the new season pieces today at the boutique. They did not have many colorways of Precious Paradise or Flagship but I’m less interested in those two anyway.

I tried the ivory Harnais but as expected, I don’t think it’s my color.
View attachment 5919286

I did like the navy blue one. Super wearable colors. I just feel a little silly given that I have the dark blue Pantin City, the dark blue Parade en Fanfare, and Hermes Story in the blue and marron glacé. I’m going to ruminate on this a bit. Curious as to folks’ thoughts.
View attachment 5919287

They also had the Mystere Au 24 in several colorways. I wanted to love the cw that @Redbirdhermes got, but it is too much caramel / tan for me. This is cw 07 with the rose poudre but I am going to do no one any favors here bc the boutique lights wash this one out something fierce. Thank goodness for @jenlee8751 ’s much better pics just above. I think I am going to have to go back and try it on with a better outfit or… something.
View attachment 5919288

View attachment 5919289
Navy Harnais looks phenomenal on you! My thinking is that it's a good thing to have lots of accessories in similar colours - those will clearly be the colours that suit you best and you have most of, so you'll get plenty of wear!

So Scarflandia, what are your thoughts about Faubourg of Dreams 100 CS in gris/jaune/anthracite? Ref: H104062T 11

I've been thinking of adding a yellow scarf and this may be the closest for me since the gris and anthracite works with my coloring. Yellow is usually a huge miss if that is the main/only color. Loving the contrast hem and all the H goodies embedded in this dream.

Full flat - indoor lighting:
View attachment 5918883
View attachment 5918886

Slightly different tie to highlight the spring coil:
View attachment 5918888
View attachment 5918889
View attachment 5918890

I really like it! The yellow really lifts the grey and modernizes it.

Completely impulsive purchase when this popped up on the H website yesterday morning and now I think I’m going to need multiples of this one!! The fun graphics plus preppy hem are totally doing it for me. Cw 11 of Hermès Locomotion :love:

View attachment 5919113View attachment 5919114View attachment 5919116View attachment 5919118View attachment 5919117View attachment 5919115View attachment 5919121View attachment 5919122

It's perfect! (wish it came in a triangle....)

I think this is a really cool design that suits you very well! Personally I am not a fan of orange with greys, black or blues… but it does look good on you!

Thank you so much for the pictures! The yellow robe Légère is really pretty and looks stunning on you 😍 I will definitely try this one too!
I don't mind some shades of orange with grey or blue or even black. This is more of a pumpkin orange, rather than a true orange. FWIW- since I am hemming and hawing so much, I ordered the other CW currently available so i can go ahead and try both out. I'll report back probably next week.

Got a chance to try on some of the new season pieces today at the boutique. They did not have many colorways of Precious Paradise or Flagship but I’m less interested in those two anyway.

View attachment 5919286

I did like the navy blue one. Super wearable colors. I just feel a little silly given that I have the dark blue Pantin City, the dark blue Parade en Fanfare, and Hermes Story in the blue and marron glacé. I’m going to ruminate on this a bit. Curious as to folks’ thoughts.
View attachment 5919287

They also had the Mystere Au 24 in several colorways. I wanted to love the cw that @Redbirdhermes got, but it is too much caramel / tan for me. This is cw 07 with the rose poudre but I am going to do no one any favors here bc the boutique lights wash this one out something fierce. Thank goodness for @jenlee8751 ’s much better pics just above. I think I am going to have to go back and try it on with a better outfit or… something.
View attachment 5919288

View attachment 5919289

I like the navy one on you. It really shines. I usually have to work a lot harder with things I get in pale colors.

View attachment 5919286

View attachment 5919287

View attachment 5919288

View attachment 5919289
You say it best yourself ‘super wearable colours’ and having 3 others in similar colours isn’t overdosing by any means! You look very comfortable in the blue Harnais - the strong colours toughen up the heart motif; the blue Pantin is a much tighter design altogether. Your Parade and Hermes Story are also sufficiently different in style and mood. I recall your description of the blue Pantin as ‘badass’ which justified it for me!

View attachment 5919286

View attachment 5919287

View attachment 5919288

View attachment 5919289
My first step when considering a scarf is to match it up to collex for similarities in colors or even same “feels”. Like you have above. Then ask yourself if you could ccp one of those Love-Loves in collex. If not then you have your answer. Then next I give myself the space to not buy “in season” from H, but find later on resale if I still think about it. That is if it’s not a potential grail.
I do love the blue harnais in design, and on you. The heart border going down is chefs kiss. And the rope on the other side, and those gold hearts poppin off the blue. But even with my compliments, l won’t get it for myself because I don’t wear dark ones enough and collex too big w too many older designs I love more. And for me and my closet, I won’t wear it enough. I’ll know it’s true love if I look forward to buying new closet items for it :lol: .

I find the softer colors of mystere can lack the drama and pop that I love about our silks, but remind myself they can still be oh-so-lovely on. I call them my soft feminine pieces. And this is just such a lovely soft piece and also looks great on you. I love the silver railing in this one.

The agony of picking which ones right!? Good luck choosing what to buy/keep this season. Cant wait to see what you settle on!
For me I have none to get this season. Not even the amazing JL. I have an older JL colorway I like better and has a bit brighter center that suits me better. Andddddd Still waiting for my Colibri to pop up online :girlsigh:
edit- love what Hanton said. It’s true, it is wearable for you!! And a great addition. But I’ll add (Given I have 30+ scarves to sell haha): Ask yourself what is your max number for dark blue scarves that work for your closet? Or of any color family? H seems to be regurgitating color families and same colors and it has had me relook at colors big time.
I now have 5 soft pink scarves and have to stop. So robe legere in pink didn’t get added. I can’t own them all right ;)

Last edited:
My first step when considering a scarf is to match it up to collex for similarities in colors or even same “feels”. Like you have above. Then ask yourself if you could ccp one of those Love-Loves in collex. If not then you have your answer. Then next I give myself the space to not buy “in season” from H, but find later on resale if I still think about it. That is if it’s not a potential grail.
I do love the blue harnais in design, and on you. The heart border going down is chefs kiss. And the rope on the other side, and those gold hearts poppin off the blue. But even with my compliments, l won’t get it for myself because I don’t wear dark ones enough and collex too big w too many older designs I love more. And for me and my closet, I won’t wear it enough. I’ll know it’s true love if I look forward to buying new closet items for it :lol: .

I find the softer colors of mystere can lack the drama and pop that I love about our silks, but remind myself they can still be oh-so-lovely on. I call them my soft feminine pieces. And this is just such a lovely soft piece and also looks great on you. I love the silver railing in this one.

The agony of picking which ones right!? Good luck choosing what to buy/keep this season. Cant wait to see what you settle on!
For me I have none to get this season. Not even the amazing JL. I have an older JL colorway I like better and has a bit brighter center that suits me better. Andddddd Still waiting for my Colibri to pop up online :girlsigh:
edit- love what Hanton said. It’s true, it is wearable for you!! And a great addition. But I’ll add (Given I have 30+ scarves to sell haha): Ask yourself what is your max number for dark blue scarves that work for your closet? Or of any color family? H seems to be regurgitating color families and same colors and it has had me relook at colors big time.
I now have 5 soft pink scarves and have to stop. So robe legere in pink didn’t get added. I can’t own them all right ;)

This is so true. Each season so many of the same colors. On a number of scarves over the last few seasons (including some this season) it's like they just took out the dye cans and went with something similar to the previous season not because it looks great, but because they have a bunch of leftover dye sitting around. :lol:

For instance the etoupe and red Cocoricoooo blends with the recent ZP triangle in red and etoupe, the Folklore giant triangle in red and etoupe from women's and also, Wild Rythm in etoupe with orange hem from last season, and several others in the men's collection currently available.

So while Locomotion this season is a fantastic scarf with some well thought out colorways, there are others that just seem like an afterthought and using up spare color that was sitting around.

This is so true. Each season so many of the same colors. On a number of scarves over the last few seasons (including some this season) it's like they just took out the dye cans and went with something similar to the previous season not because it looks great, but because they have a bunch of leftover dye sitting around. :lol:

For instance the etoupe and red Cocoricoooo blends with the recent ZP triangle in red and etoupe, the Folklore giant triangle in red and etoupe from women's and also, Wild Rythm in etoupe with orange hem from last season, and several others in the men's collection currently available.

So while Locomotion this season is a fantastic scarf with some well thought out colorways, there are others that just seem like an afterthought and using up spare color that was sitting around.
Exactly!! And made me laugh with paint an imagery. Made similar comparisons. As did @SilkCouture w her on shoulder pic of two orange designs looking the same.

I now realize I have to go deeper in thought to say yes to a new season purchase. I am feeling very Debbie downer and like a curmudgeon haha. Based solely on colors, not only lack of variety between seasons, but also depth of colors through shading (not just outlining) and more screens.

And Honestly, I am even getting repulsed by a csgm or triangle with a gris chine backround or naturel. Like it’s mostly our only options. I need more from H! They just aren’t trying enough. I get it’s more expensive to produce, but we deserve the effort for the prices asking.

So to go back on theme—bravo to you with your noir arc triangle and gorg hem. I love that one! It is gorg on you and yes totally edgy.

Reactions: redheaddem
Thank you to @jenlee8751 and @BlueLilac for photos of my SS24 selections and to @LadyCupid and everyone here for boutique photos, mod shots etc. When you can't shop in store, they always really help to make the choices. Hoping for nicer weather/light and a bit more stamina to take some photos.

My DH and I jointly chose two new season designs for me (I had already purchased Hermes Flagship in light blue). Of four Mystere au 24 cws that I ordered to try, he and I preferred cw(07) mastic/rose poudre/gris bleute. The navy cw was a a close runner up for me, but tied it was not as unique for my collection. It did almost kill me to send back the beautiful neutral cw(04) because of its beautiful green hem!

The other scarf we both fell in love with was Precious Paradise in the khaki color already shown by @BlueLilac. This will be a unique cw among my scarves so I am very happy-- the hem is a red that leans cherry or red-pink to my eye, which is a lovely touch. I love Katie Scott's work and have been delighted with all her designs-- this one is no exception.

From the cashmere offerings this season, I am considering the GT Boucleries Modernes en Casaques in cw 09 caban/orange/vert.

Of course I already bought two Forever pieces but technically these timeless pieces are not "new" designs so I feel justified excluding them for purposes of counting up my purchases :rolleyes: :lol:
Your choices sound fabulous. Both silks you selected are the ones I am hoping for, not sure about the cw yet though. Anticipating your mod shots.🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HolyC and LKBNOLA

View attachment 5919286

View attachment 5919287

View attachment 5919288

View attachment 5919289
I LOVE the blue Harnais on you and the way you tied it showcasing the hearts in the design.❤️

You say it best yourself ‘super wearable colours’ and having 3 others in similar colours isn’t overdosing by any means! You look very comfortable in the blue Harnais - the strong colours toughen up the heart motif; the blue Pantin is a much tighter design altogether. Your Parade and Hermes Story are also sufficiently different in style and mood. I recall your description of the blue Pantin as ‘badass’ which justified it for me!

Both of you make really good points and thank you so much. I definitely like it enough to buy it, and I do think the design is sufficiently different from Pantin City at a minimum. I also don’t have anything super equestrian … oh I lied. I have Epaulettes and I have been a big fan of the textures in that, which is probably why I like this.

I will definitely let it sit for a few weeks and see if it haunts my brain and then maybe will do a comparison with PenF for ya’ll :lol:

View attachment 5919286

View attachment 5919287

View attachment 5919288

View attachment 5919289
Huge thank yous for taking and sharing the shot of your soon to be Harnais (haha!). It looks marvelous and that fact that you have others in the same colorvein suggests it is right. This is the one (as well as the cream) that I had my eye on too, and now I am convinced for the dark blue one! I love the thread of hearts border and the coloration is right in my sweet spot as well. I have a few navy / gold in my collection and this one offers some nice spots of lighter blue as well, and those hearts....... I love them!

p.s. If I were to pick a Mystere 24 for you, it would be the one you shared here. It has all your colors in it! It looks good with that color cardigan and I would think your hair when worn down might pick up some of the warm caramel. If the rest of the bits aren't working, are there other ways of tying? Hard choice.

Side note, my DH saw me at my computer just now and joked are you doom scrolling? No! I'm scarf scrolling, probably more like ... budget dooming... over here tyvm! Hahahahaha