Hermes shopping in Paris

westiepup said:
Really? In Clemence it seems quite heavy. DH was shocked at how heavy it was when he tried it on. Maybe in other leathers they're much better.
Aspenmartial own two shoulder birkins too and she says both are light. One of her shoulder birkins are in croc. :yes: The heaviness is not as heavy as carrying a brick? ;)

wp stunning!!!
altho the only veining i truly know about are the ones in my hands,
your trim looks to me like togo,(i am now comparing it with my gold togo rigide kelly)
wpup,
yoru magnificent birkin looks to me like dreamy supple clemence (i am comparing with my clemence super dogon wallet with coin purse)
I am not an expert tho!

rochasgirl said:
Aspenmartial own two shoulder birkins too and she says both are light. One of her shoulder birkins are in croc. :yes: The heaviness is not as heavy as carrying a brick? ;)

Maybe I feel more comforatble carrying JPG shoulder Birkin, b/c it can be carried by a shoulder:rolleyes: ? I don't know why...I don't think it is that heavy while some people think it is heavy. I mean, I cannot say 'light- light', but I am comfortable with it. Fjord is indeed heavy for me. I bought one, and returned to Hermes in a couple of days later. One of the major reasons for returning it was its weight.

It is just my opinion...Everyone has different opinion on the same thing...you know...:smile:

Oh, one thing I was very surprised was, I thought croc.would be heavy some reason. In my opinion, croc. is lighter than togo and clemence.