Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

I'm attending my first "event" (turned down other events due to timing or cluelessness/lack of interest) at the H store this upcoming week! Usually not into jewelry, but I think it'll be fun to see all the pieces!

• Love
Reactions: BreezyE
I went to Nordstrom in Bellevue the other day and noticed they have a section with pre-owned H bags for sale on the first floor by jewelry! The SA said you can also use triple day points to get a fatter note credit.

Apparently it's through a third party vendor and they claim to be authentic. I didn't inquire about the price so not sure what the price range is. But it was nice to see a variety of sizes and colors in different styles in person. I was thinking about adding a B35 to my wishlist but decided against it after trying it out - I'm sure after adding my everyday stuff to the bag, it'll get HEAVY!

The last time I went into the store, they had a della in yucca? and I think a brighter green lindy on display! @BreezyE I wonder if it's the same display wall! I totally agree it's so nice to see some color - they do such a great job!

I went to Nordstrom in Bellevue the other day and noticed they have a section with pre-owned H bags for sale on the first floor by jewelry! The SA said you can also use triple day points to get a fatter note credit.

Apparently it's through a third party vendor and they claim to be authentic. I didn't inquire about the price so not sure what the price range is. But it was nice to see a variety of sizes and colors in different styles in person. I was thinking about adding a B35 to my wishlist but decided against it after trying it out - I'm sure after adding my everyday stuff to the bag, it'll get HEAVY!

The last time I went into the store, they had a della in yucca? and I think a brighter green lindy on display! @BreezyE I wonder if it's the same display wall! I totally agree it's so nice to see some color - they do such a great job!
I used the Nordstrom wall to try on sizes also! It's really nice to have access to so many bags to try on :biggrin:. And I think it is the same display, the della was still there. It's such a cute bag.

• Love
Reactions: Kimchoi12
I did, it was pretty low key, there was a lady from the headquarter showing us some rare pieces from a box. My SA and I enjoyed it nonetheless. I got something too. My SA told me that it was the first Jewelry Event in Seattle. I am overall happy since I was never invited to any event before that
Happy to hear you found something special! Would love to see photos if you took any!

• Love
Reactions: BreezyE