Hermes San Diego

I will be visiting SD this Friday and Saturday. How is the stock lately?
Not looking for QB as i have good relationship at my home store but want to try my luck for other hard to find like evelyn mini tpm. If i dont know any SA should i make appointment from the website or call ahead? Any advice please? Thank you

I will be visiting SD this Friday and Saturday. How is the stock lately?
Not looking for QB as i have good relationship at my home store but want to try my luck for other hard to find like evelyn mini tpm. If i dont know any SA should i make appointment from the website or call ahead? Any advice please? Thank you
I haven't been in a couple of months, but so far in 2022 the stock has been very low. When I was there last around June they barely had any leather goods at all - even wallets. They actually had to be sent stock from other stores to put in the displays. Even for shoes my SA recommended requesting my size ahead of time so they could try to get them in the store. I really love the staff at the SD boutique but it's very small (I think they're moving to a larger location next year?) When I first started going there I made an appointment online - I think that's the best way, as they still seem to only see one customer at a time and the rest wait outside.

New to Hermes and I stopped in at UTC after spying - of all things - beauty products! The SA said that they’ve only stocked cosmetics for a couple weeks. I picked up a lip oil and will definitely be back to shop fragrance.

In terms of bags, SLGs, etc. it’s slim pickings, as expected. But I saw a lovely black Trim on display if anyone is in the market (I think size 24 but not certain).

Hi all,

New to Hermes! I am a SD local and I have every handbag under the sun besides any hermes bags/items. I’ve been reading a bunch of posts on here but just found the SD forum!

Can anyone recommend me a SA? I am searching for a 25 B or 25 K, which of course is the most popular size right now lol. Any tips on how I should go about it?

Do I tell them my wishlist right away, some people said that they ask but some said they brought it up!

Other then the B & K I really only like their shoes and blankets, towels, etc. so I’m not sure if that’ll be enough for an offer but please any advice would be great!

Hi all,

New to Hermes! I am a SD local and I have every handbag under the sun besides any hermes bags/items. I’ve been reading a bunch of posts on here but just found the SD forum!

Can anyone recommend me a SA? I am searching for a 25 B or 25 K, which of course is the most popular size right now lol. Any tips on how I should go about it?

Do I tell them my wishlist right away, some people said that they ask but some said they brought it up!

Other then the B & K I really only like their shoes and blankets, towels, etc. so I’m not sure if that’ll be enough for an offer but please any advice would be great!
The SD store is primarily relationship driven and then the focus is on spend. Home goods and RTW will help you to your goal. Shoes not so much. Expect to spend at least the cost of a bag if not more as store doesn’t have a large stock of product as they are considered a small store. They want a long term client, not a one off. They are fast to “weed out” people who only want a k or b. HTH

Reactions: escamillo and kl7
The SD store is primarily relationship driven and then the focus is on spend. Home goods and RTW will help you to your goal. Shoes not so much. Expect to spend at least the cost of a bag if not more as store doesn’t have a large stock of product as they are considered a small store. They want a long term client, not a one off. They are fast to “weed out” people who only want a k or b. HTH
Thanks for the response! Expect to the spend the cost of a bag just in general? Or expect to spend the cost of a bag if I only buy shoes? I’d definitely shop there long term but really have no interest in furniture, rtw, jewelry, watches etc.

I do definitely want some shoes and a few homegoods, so I think I’d wanna try and get a B or K in stores but I’m not sure if that’ll be enough! But on the other hand I rather not spend 30k on the resale market either! What would you suggest doing?

following up here again real quick!

Let’s say I am interested in other stuff, I actually might be I’ve never even been in the store yet lol. What items would you recommend other then rtw and furniture! towels? blankets? dishes?

Also can you recommend me a SA, I think I’ll just go in stores and feel it out and just start there with shoes!

following up here again real quick!

Let’s say I am interested in other stuff, I actually might be I’ve never even been in the store yet lol. What items would you recommend other then rtw and furniture! towels? blankets? dishes?

Also can you recommend me a SA, I think I’ll just go in stores and feel it out and just start there with shoes!
Buy what you like but expect to wait about 9 months or more before you get an offer. Shoes and other leather goods typically do not count towards a prespend quota. Find an SA that you “click” with. Good luck.

Thanks for the response! Expect to the spend the cost of a bag just in general? Or expect to spend the cost of a bag if I only buy shoes? I’d definitely shop there long term but really have no interest in furniture, rtw, jewelry, watches etc.

I do definitely want some shoes and a few homegoods, so I think I’d wanna try and get a B or K in stores but I’m not sure if that’ll be enough! But on the other hand I rather not spend 30k on the resale market either! What would you suggest doing?
In general, a good expectation is that a new client will have to spend $10k-30k minimum across the store and wait 6 months+ (sometimes years) before they are competitive for a quota bag offer. The more popular the bag you want, the more people you will be competing with and the longer it will take with higher spending. As the resale market cools down recently, it is possible to get a B/K25 in the $22k range these days. No one wants to spend this much but due to the hassle and uncertainty of shopping with the store, some people find it an attractive idea. Only you can decide for yourself what is worth it and where you are willing to sacrifice.

Reactions: Fixxi and DB8
In general, a good expectation is that a new client will have to spend $10k-30k minimum across the store and wait 6 months+ (sometimes years) before they are competitive for a quota bag offer. The more popular the bag you want, the more people you will be competing with and the longer it will take with higher spending. As the resale market cools down recently, it is possible to get a B/K25 in the $22k range these days. No one wants to spend this much but due to the hassle and uncertainty of shopping with the store, some people find it an attractive idea. Only you can decide for yourself what is worth it and where you are willing to sacrifice.
thanks for replying! I honestly think I’m just going to get one in stores! I rather just have a profile as I do want some home goods and shoes anyways! How would you suggest spending? My thought process was, buy a few things at a time, once every month, every 3 weeks? I’m so impatient lol I could definitely spend 10k at once but I feel like that isn’t the right move

thanks for replying! I honestly think I’m just going to get one in stores! I rather just have a profile as I do want some home goods and shoes anyways! How would you suggest spending? My thought process was, buy a few things at a time, once every month, every 3 weeks? I’m so impatient lol I could definitely spend 10k at once but I feel like that isn’t the right move
If you are planning to get one and only one from store, then maybe resell market is an easier route. Store values long term clients. So please be prepared for higher prespending and longer wait time for anyone who is new.

If you are planning to get one and only one from store, then maybe resell market is an easier route. Store values long term clients. So please be prepared for higher prespending and longer wait time for anyone who is new.
hey! I am planning on getting a few! K25, B25, mini kelly and hopefully a kelly pochette at least! So I definitely am prepared for that and will for sure be a long term client!

Has anyone had recent luck at SD store with quota bag offers? Recently started my journey there and I must say their SAs are so friendly! Store stock (particularly RTW, jewelry, shoes) seem decent but I’m a fairly new client so not sure how things compare to last year.