Hermes sample/warehouse sale:

Do different stores have sales on different days? Do they move the items from one store to the other? Anyone up for about a cross country bus ride--Hermes sale tour??

Can you imagine how fun that would be?! All of us on a crazy Hermes bus..we'd be worse than ROCK Gods...we'd be HERMES obsessives! Cruising from state to state and snatching up all the goodies!

You know the SA's would telephone ahead..."Beware! Beware the BUS!"

Sorry it took so long to write back Ms. Twilly, my shower took a LONG time...and your question sent me into a bliss'd out daydream..."What do I want first"? Huh...EVERYTHING!

hmmm, I might be able to take a trip to the NY sale if its oopen to the public... is it usually a complete madhouse? how much are small leather goods usually discounted?

Can you imagine how fun that would be?! All of us on a crazy Hermes bus..we'd be worse than ROCK Gods...we'd be HERMES obsessives! Cruising from state to state and snatching up all the goodies!

The H-heads! We'd have 8 x 10s of the best SAs and SMs and get their autographs; take photos of ourselves with the diamond croc birkin!