Hermes sale Bev Hill

OTINGOCNI said:
Ohhh, lucky you, Fesdu! Congratulations! I love that color combo and size. I had a couple and sold them because I didn't think I needed them. Now I realize that they sure come in handy.

thx OT! I think it's really neat! :yes: I just tie a pocket square on it..cuuuute!

Bagg....now THAT sale might be one I'd fly out there for!!!!! hmmmm...maybe I'll make my annual NYC trip around sale time :graucho:

...now how would I explain THAT to DH???????

fopduck: yes..it was on sale. whopping $172! I am not sure if they have any more MM size left. I saw some smaller size still.

amkur: thx! private sale yesterday. today beginning open to public. so sale still going on :yes:.

Fesdu said:
So there is a sale to public at Hermes Bev Hill today. Tons of scarves, ties, canvas totes, there were some her bags, shoes and RTW.

scarves are 40% off
ties are 40% off
canvas totes are 60% off
herbag I think 40% off..(I saw red, beige, and brow/orange vibrato)

and there was a 30cm vert anis birkin w/ brown stiching Palladium HW on the shelf. ..it was still there around 11:30am

Darn! THURSDAYS are my 1/2 days, so I totally missed the sale and the Birkin (not sure I would've bought it, but I would've liked to see it)!

Fesdu said:
fopduck: yes..it was on sale. whopping $172! I am not sure if they have any more MM size left. I saw some smaller size still.

amkur: thx! private sale yesterday. today beginning open to public. so sale still going on :yes:.

What a deal!! Love your new purchases!! :flowers:

Fesdu said:

holy s##t!!!! I paid the equivalent of US$800 for my canvas deauville - aren't they practically the same???????