Hermes personalization

No worries, I'm going to personalize my calvi too and was curious. I'll be surprised during the event :smile:
It's probably worth mentioning that they do expect that you make a purchase at the event and then have it stamped while you are there. That's why I ended up getting my Calvi at the event. If they are not busy they might stamp something additional if you ask. I had a clochette blind stamped at the same time, but again they were not busy at the time. At least that was the case at the event I attending. It might be different elsewhere.

It's probably worth mentioning that they do expect that you make a purchase at the event and then have it stamped while you are there. That's why I ended up getting my Calvi at the event. If they are not busy they might stamp something additional if you ask. I had a clochette blind stamped at the same time, but again they were not busy at the time. At least that was the case at the event I attending. It might be different elsewhere.
Good to know! My SA said two preowned items can be stamped. I'm actually dropping my calvi off this weekend as I'm not around for the event the following weekend. I didn't think I was required to make a purchase but now I might want to double check!

Wanted to let anyone wondering know that H was able to monogram my birkin 30 in the place I wanted it done. The only caveat was they had to stick with the old font since they don’t have the proper equipment to use the new fonts on specific bags in certain spots.

Reactions: Helventara
Wanted to let anyone wondering know that H was able to monogram my birkin 30 in the place I wanted it done. The only caveat was they had to stick with the old font since they don’t have the proper equipment to use the new fonts on specific bags in certain spots.
Were you able to select any location for the stamping or were there limitations?

Bumping this thread since I've been reminded by this recent post:

Picked up 2 Calvis in my favourite 2 leathers - box and chevre. I love that I could personalise them, although it took longer than expected 4.5 weeks. Chevre for a gift, box for myself :amuse: View attachment 5989547
I assume this was done in your store? Or did it have to be sent to one that has an artisan in store? (Trying to ascertain if the length of time is due having it done in store or elsewhere)

Saw that this thread was bumped so sharing some pics of my process for embossing my clochette! I was only interested in adding symbols.

Took about a week for both of them (my store has an artisan in house) and got email when it was completed. I have yet to pick them out since I went out of town

1000006347.jpg1000006348.jpg

1000006349.jpg1000006350.jpg

Reactions: plory