Hermes on Ebay

shoes319 said:
It might be easier to keep a list of the authentic ones! It's probably a lot shorter...
Good point. I just thought a list of bad sellers might be useful because some people are more willing to take a risk on the unknown than others. And it'd be nice to eliminate the sellers known to be bad.

sarahcantiik said:
Seller boutiqueofluxury has a fb from buyer saying it's an authentic Hermes piece. Too bad the auction is private so we can't see what it is that she sold. Perhaps confirm with the buyer. If the seller is legit, then I say the vibrato is a good deal indeed. Ppl might be weary buying from her coz of her low fb, therefore not bringing too many bids, which is good if you're really interested in the bag. She also has another fb for selling a LV.

I have had success buying a birkin off of ebay. Found the auction on ebay, but we settled on doing it off of ebay instead. Not only I found myself an authentic Hermes birkin, but I found a new friend too, seller turned out to be a very nice girl.

Just sharing one success story of buying a birkin from ebay.. :idea:

OMG, I was actually consider as one of the victim for this seller : boutiqueofluxury :P. I purchased one of her Birkin (not for me but for my mom). She asked me to do off ebay because the fees involved. I was very worried about it and decided to back off unless she accept paypal. She did finally agreed to accept paypal. This seller very obviously has no clue what she was doing and she has no greatly value of her bags. She either rich or crazy ?? But I won't sell any my Birkins for that low.:hysteric: She did tell me that 2 of her buyers get suspended by ebay, both of them were caught tried to defrauded or something like that. But I can't stand to get through the same process again. It made me nervous the whole transaction. I couldn't sleep and worries alots eventhough I did use my credit card (you know in case she tried to fraud me). The only 2 complaints that I made to her was : shipping was extremely slow and the box is almost damaged as it gets beated up everywhere around the corners. But the bag indeed authentic. I was so glad though. She is very nice though although i think she is crazy to sell that low. But I am glad as she was honest to me. I was like WOA !!!!!!:yahoo::wlae: when I get the bag....Holly crap, this girl has really no idea those bags are precious. I am in corresponding with her now and see what she has now :P...he....he....But I would like to purchase brand new directly from Hermes and not used bag. :P...ha..ha..mom loves the bag, that's great !