Hermes missed connections

elizabethk

Workin' on my tan!
Jul 25, 2006
So today at around 12:30pm I walked into Mario's (luxury italian retailer beloved in SEA and PDX) and I'm in the changing room and my husband overhears two ladies about a relative's birthday party and which Hermes scarf they should pick for her.
The one with the canada w/ the indians or the new orleans jazz festival.... and my husband and the SA say "Hermes... ask Elizabeth for her opinion" so I drop by their dressing room and pick the New Orleans one since it looks completely gorgeous on the SA.....
and the Hermes lady who bought the scarves said:
1) she buys most of her stock from Las Vegas
2) she has over 200 scarfs
3) she's a fan of luxury z website...
4) her daughter said mom when are you going to grow out of your Hermes phase:sweatdrop: I said "you are a very lucky girl when you inherit all those scarves"

I forgot to introduce myself ............
I was wondering if she was a TpF member but how does one really bring that up:blush:

anyways if you are out there just wanted to say Hi!

post you missed connection here...............

:heart: elizabethK

Maybe a "code phrase" like they have in spy movies!

Something like "The crow flies at dawn" only H related; "Horses ride at sunset" or something you can totally pass off to a stranger..."I like Orange, don't you?" and the response has to be something like "only with Brown Ribbon". :lol:

Maybe a "code phrase" like they have in spy movies!

Something like "The crow flies at dawn" only H related; "Horses ride at sunset" or something you can totally pass off to a stranger..."I like Orange, don't you?" and the response has to be something like "only with Brown Ribbon". :lol:
:Plet's play Hermes spys!

We need a code :yes: I saw a lovely tPFer at SF Hermes...we were both looking at each other wondering if we were from tPF and it turns out we both were!!! :smile: But didn't find out until later.