Hermes Living

Does anyone know where I can find that tray? I know it's not authentic H, but I want it so badly!!!! I'm loving H porcelain. Recently started collecting the red balcon du... but I love the blue dishes also, oh who am I kidding, I love everything H.

I am looking to get a few things to make me happy on a daily basis. I want to start collecting some home goods. Anyone have any pics or things to share?
I love the Fil D' Argent pillows and blanket. I want them, but I have cats and am worried. I may get them for my personal room. I am getting a chaise lounge and I think they would look great with it!

I also LOVE the China, but am scared to take the road. My sa gave me a china catalog before and I love it all. I started with cups and saucers. She even showed me wall paper, but that is out for now.
I want it all. :P
What about you?

I started out with a few pieces of the china here and there (Balcons is my absolute favorite, but I'm also collecting Cheval d'Orient). Then a boudoir pillow in orange (it stays in my car because my cat snagged it with her claw the day I got it). Now I have a hat and am eying the pareos to use as a shawl a la Isreali_Flava and towels just because they are so darned soft. Would love the Pleides wood paper weight; so elegant and modern. One of my first purchases with my current SA, years ago, was a baby blanket and the softest pair of orange lambskin booties for my DD. Which she wore exactly 3 times, gnawed marks on it with her new front teeth, and almost kicked into the river (they went straight back into the box after that! She can give it to her baby when the time comes...).

I really like the trays with the various prints on it. The furniture that they have in the stores is stunning as well. I saw a beloved India pillow in my local store the other day and I absolutely love it!

Here are a few pictures of my H china. I also have a dessert plate that I use in my bathroom to hold odds and ends, and a set of breakfast cups and saucers.

Attachments

• IMG_1090.jpg
    IMG_1090.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,081
  • IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 977
Hermes towels!!! Large, soft n absorbent! Best of all it's give my white bathroom a shot of colour:smile:
Hubby's got a beautiful bathrobe too!!

Love the Nil platinum range n I use that for casual dining at home . Was given the Cheval de Orient n reserve that for more formal dining:smile:

DD used to have the baby hooded towels which were a charm! But sigh she's outgrown them :sad:

Here are some of my Hermes towels:smile:

Attachments

• image-860540095.jpg
    image-860540095.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 985
  • image-1350774417.jpg
    image-1350774417.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 977
  • image-3631560346.jpg
    image-3631560346.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 927
  • image-1797208733.jpg
    image-1797208733.jpg
    632 KB · Views: 993
  • image-107236308.jpg
    image-107236308.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 957
hmm, sad this got moved. How come? I have so much to talk about , I ordered some China and a few other things.

Ladies, I love your things.