Hermes Items Under $500

Thanks Kou! :flowers: Oh I got the earrings a few years ago from DH. Here's a pic. They are blue enamel with palladium. They have cute H's as backings.

Attachments

• 0B811BF3-E2C1-3F9C-81847DFFAC57EE82.jpg
    0B811BF3-E2C1-3F9C-81847DFFAC57EE82.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 418
Thanks!!! :yahoo: I didn't even notice! Just typing away... :flowers:

I am not sure what their official name is other than enamel earrings. I can ask next time I go to H. :flowers: Didn't get to go this weekend because we went to SF on Sunday (to see the new mall/Bloomingdales).

How does the price in Australia compare with that of Japan? Are you guys still more expensive? Aiyee, I sure hope you guys get paid more to make up for the price difference.

Not sure about Japanese prices but regarding our pay.. ours is on par with you guys (of course it's slightly diff one industry to the next), but overall, it's pretty much dollar for dollar. It really sux! For example, a Porsche 911 Turbo in the US is $122900 USD but the same model here in Aus is $327000 AUD. I have to keep hearing DH grumbling about this whenever he looks at cars and gets taken to the US site, lol!

Hermes Clover Charm- I *love* $120
047708CSU2.jpg

That clover keychain is so cute! Love how the other side is orange. Love the Horseshoe too! :yes:

More stuff I saw Saturday:
Hapi MM bracelet around $195
Hapi bracelet (single) around $175
Perforated H leather cuff was around $345

kou, a sweet Friend gifted several of us with a bar of the most wonderful Hermes soap. She had it put inside an orange H bag, and set at our places for luncheon.

I believe most or at least many of the soaps sell for under $100.

We were all so surprised. Even if she had spent hundreds more, I couldn't have been more pleased or delighted.

Men have lots of luck when it comes to gifts under $500 at Hermes! (all prices in usd)

Ties are about $150, Pocket Squares can be had for about $115, Silver Cufflinks range from $350 - $460, Money Clips range from $260 - $320,
Skipper Necklace (below in black, most likely colour for a man) is $260,
103654b01.jpg

Mugs (esp handsome at the office, not a cup & saucer!) are $130,
and lastly the Carafe and Tumbler Set is $395. And one of my personal favourites :heart:
500428m02.jpg