Hermes in Toronto

In the same boat as some of you... My SA left and am now in the search of a new SA...:sad:

Any advice as to how to go about this? I was assigned someone earlier but we just didn't click. What should I do next? Do I drop by another day and hope they assign me someone else? I'm worried I'm gonna get the same SA lol
Do you want to reach out to the manager again & ask him to re-assign someone else to help you in future? I'd try to explain why the previous one didn't work & what types of personalities that you would like to work along with in the long run.

Do you want to reach out to the manager again & ask him to re-assign someone else to help you in future? I'd try to explain why the previous one didn't work & what types of personalities that you would like to work along with in the long run.
That is actually a really good idea. Since the manager already helped assign you to a new SA, tell them that you felt like you didn't really click well and would prefer xyz in a SA instead and see what they come up with. In theory this should be much better than just experimenting with SAs that greet you in boutique as soon as you walk in.

I would be pissed too! I know you said your SA made the comment about “see what happens if you come in more often” in a fun way, but if you’re at 3:1 and been with H for 4 years, then this seems unreasonable and almost like the SA is teasing you. Have you been with this SA for the full 4 years? Have you gotten any QBs (or any bags) during this time?
Just to add , I too have been shopping with H for years , going into my 6.
Each year my pre spend seems to increase and my S.A. always tells me
- keep coming
- come often
-we love when you come often

They always want more and more spending and my S.A. expects me to buy more expensive items.

I have gotten bags each year , but with the spending I havre reached , it always felt like I needed to over spend to get my quota bag.
I’m in another Canadian store.

- keep coming
- come often

They always want more and more spending and my S.A. expects me to buy more expensive items.

I have gotten bags each year , but with the spending I havre reached , it always felt like I needed to over spend to get my quota bag.
Hmmm... I'm guessing you're in H Vancouver, if not, perhaps H Mtl... H Van is a lot like H TO, where Toronto more and more clients regularly spend a lot than before to get bags

- keep coming
- come often

I agree with this 💯. The expectation to spend more and frequently esp in higher value categories feels like it never ends even after many years as a loyal client and high spend. For a time new clients were also highly prioritized over old clients. I think it’s driven by management. The staff is lovely in Toronto but they have significant sales goals to meet.

If you purchased any of the beauty products, the artist would do a sketch of your lips by looking at it from the front/side and then paint it
View attachment 5995937
Ohh that’s what was happening lol. I got there around 5 with a friend to quickly grab something and I didn’t even bother asking my SA. But the store was mayhem

Last edited:
- keep coming
- come often

If you don't mind me asking, how much did your spend ratio for a QB go up from year 1 to year 6? Also, just curious - do you feel you now have better offers vs at the beginning of your journey with H?