Hermes in Toronto

Yes!! I was there on Friday, but around 3-4:30pm ishhh. Unfortunate timing, love to see people from the forum at our boutique.
Awe yeah, would’ve loved to meet some of you IRL :smile: I love this little community and how welcoming it is!

My SA told me there’s some sort of watch personalization event soon, is anyone going to that? It’s open to pubic (as I am nowhere near being a VIP ..LOL)

Awe yeah, would’ve loved to meet some of you IRL :smile: I love this little community and how welcoming it is!

My SA told me there’s some sort of watch personalization event soon, is anyone going to that? It’s open to pubic (as I am nowhere near being a VIP ..LOL)
Yes, I love the people on the Toronto thread. Everyone is so nice and kind. Also love to help others in our boutique as it can be hard to score from time to time.

Hmm... my SA didn't mention anything about that to me. Probably since she's asked me about watches before and again at the event and I said no lol.

Reactions: Kate7272
How do you guys learn about these events? My SA knows I do not live in Toronto, so she typically does not speak about any in-store events as I am likely not around to be able to attend.
I saw a sign for an event of April 27th on the cosmetic desk & asked my SA. I was then told there’s scarf and lip animation events this week (Friday, Saturday).

That's funny that your SA says that she hasn't seen one for a while. There's literally 2 on display right now LOL. One of them was carried over from a previous month's display too...
LOL or maybe she said she haven’t sold one for a while? Can’t remember exactly however I do think their strategy is they will never give you the bags you truly wish for hahaha

• Insightful
Reactions: themk888