Hermes in Toronto

Side note: Since small/mini bags are the current trend, there are actually more small bags than larger bags in production and ordered by boutiques. You could strike up a conversation with your SA, and slide in B25, and ask if there is a higher chance of receiving a smaller Birkin over a larger Birkin in shipments.
I agree with what @tartufopluto said. Demand for 25- sizes is way over production, I do not think opting for a smaller size in anticipation of getting a bag faster will be a wise strategy. I did not check on B25 /B30 with my SA, but for K25/28 my SA confirmed getting a smaller size may be a long shot.

B30 neutral in any leather/hardware combination! Tried to stay away from ultra competitive smaller bags and wanted to give the SA options to work with.

I’ve done that and unfortunately was brushed with a “much too soon” and “will still be a while”.

Oh well lol.
A over 45k spend and being a client for over a year is a long time for a b30. I feel for you.

I’m a long time lurker of this thread as well and recently acquired my first QB in Toronto (Thanks everyone for your help!). I wanted to chime in re my experience as I found these stories to be helpful and encouraging during my wait. I started my journey in March 2023 with a large purchase. I was invited to make a wishlist right away and asked for a B30, Togo, ghw, gold or noir. I was very specific. It took me just over a year and around 1.7:1 prespend (excluding leather goods) before I received my QB - B30, Togo, gold on gold. Recently, my SA left so half of the 1.7 spend was with him and half with my new SA. Right before my first SA left earlier this year, he offered me a Picotin 18 gold with phw, which I accepted. In hindsight, I’m very glad I did bc I didn’t know he was on his way out.

My purchases were on shoes, fine jewelry, home, scarves/mufflers and a small RTW item.

I just want to say thank you for all your insight and good luck to everyone waiting for their QB’s.

@queenspadinamcds It seems like you have a solid pre spend. Maybe you just have to keep up your relationship with your SA for a few more months. As some ppl mentioned, I’d also recommend slowing down your spending. Perhaps going once every 1-1.5 months and making smaller purchases between $100-1500. I hope you get your dream bag soon!

A over 45k spend and being a client for over a year is a long time for a b30. I feel for you.
I’m a long time lurker of this thread as well and recently acquired my first QB in Toronto (Thanks everyone for your help!). I wanted to chime in re my experience as I found these stories to be helpful and encouraging during my wait. I started my journey in March 2023 with a large purchase. I was invited to make a wishlist right away and asked for a B30, Togo, ghw, gold or noir. I was very specific. It took me just over a year and around 1.7:1 prespend (excluding leather goods) before I received my QB - B30, Togo, gold on gold. Recently, my SA left so half of the 1.7 spend was with him and half with my new SA. Right before my first SA left earlier this year, he offered me a Picotin 18 gold with phw, which I accepted. In hindsight, I’m very glad I did bc I didn’t know he was on his way out.

My purchases were on shoes, fine jewelry, home, scarves/mufflers and a small RTW item.

I just want to say thank you for all your insight and good luck to everyone waiting for their QB’s.

@queenspadinamcds It seems like you have a solid pre spend. Maybe you just have to keep up your relationship with your SA for a few more months. As some ppl mentioned, I’d also recommend slowing down your spending. Perhaps going once every 1-1.5 months and making smaller purchases between $100-1500. I hope you get your dream bag soon!

Thank you both. Love this support group we have here :lol:

I will take a pause to "recalibrate" myself and slow down my future spend. Hopefully some good news soon as I do want to get my mother this specific jewelry gift in July.

There's two large purchases that make up the majority of the $45k spend. I wonder how QB allocation works from purchases of higher ticket non bag items ($50k+ MSRP)? i.e. Furniture

Reactions: ikye and themk888
HI - I have a newbie question - I do not have a purchase history and wanted to get a Picotin. Is this something I can easily purchase or do I need a history?
It will be a bit harder to get one without a purchase history, but anytime you are near by it doesn’t hurt to pop in and ask. If you are planning to purchase other items I would suggest you to work with an SA and add that yo your wish list. There is also the second market as well if you are looking to go down this rabbit hole.

It will be a bit harder to get one without a purchase history, but anytime you are near by it doesn’t hurt to pop in and ask. If you are planning to purchase other items I would suggest you to work with an SA and add that yo your wish list. There is also the second market as well if you are looking to go down this rabbit hole.
thanks so much

hi everyone,

i'm new to H, but long time admirer. i've shopped mostly with louis vuitton, was a client of a store director for years before they left. how is the H experience in toronto? is it worth starting my journey here? or should i consider starting it in the states? i am canadian and live in toronto, so shopping in toronto would be the most ideal. however, i want to build a life long relationship with the brand and don't want it to be a headache, but rather enjoyable.

Reactions: dnawawa
hi everyone,

i'm new to H, but long time admirer. i've shopped mostly with louis vuitton, was a client of a store director for years before they left. how is the H experience in toronto? is it worth starting my journey here? or should i consider starting it in the states? i am canadian and live in toronto, so shopping in toronto would be the most ideal. however, i want to build a life long relationship with the brand and don't want it to be a headache, but rather enjoyable.
I say start your journey in Toronto - it will be easiest. My experience in Toronto has been very pleasant. The SAs are welcoming and once you find one that is a good fit you it will be an enjoyable experience. Buy what you love and the QBs will come.

I say start your journey in Toronto - it will be easiest. My experience in Toronto has been very pleasant. The SAs are welcoming and once you find one that is a good fit you it will be an enjoyable experience. Buy what you love and the QBs will come.
Thanks for the encouragement, i think i will! i have list of things that i have been admiring for a long time, never had the money in excess like that, but now i can. so i think it makes sense!

Reactions: dnawawa