Hermes in Toronto

In the same boat as some of you... My SA left and am now in the search of a new SA...:sad:

Any advice as to how to go about this? I was assigned someone earlier but we just didn't click. What should I do next? Do I drop by another day and hope they assign me someone else? I'm worried I'm gonna get the same SA lol
Do you want to reach out to the manager again & ask him to re-assign someone else to help you in future? I'd try to explain why the previous one didn't work & what types of personalities that you would like to work along with in the long run.

Do you want to reach out to the manager again & ask him to re-assign someone else to help you in future? I'd try to explain why the previous one didn't work & what types of personalities that you would like to work along with in the long run.
That is actually a really good idea. Since the manager already helped assign you to a new SA, tell them that you felt like you didn't really click well and would prefer xyz in a SA instead and see what they come up with. In theory this should be much better than just experimenting with SAs that greet you in boutique as soon as you walk in.