Hermes in the DUTY FREE, airport list!

ArgentinaBueno AiresEZE is the airport code Duty Free section-small Hermes counter - mostly scarfs and ties. A few scarf rings and bracelets.

CanadaTorontoYYZ Pearson International Airport Terminal 3Gate 33scarves,shawls,ties, small jewellery ashtraysHelpful but not knowledgeable

CanadaMontrealYUL is airport code Duty Free sectionMostly scarfs- full and pochette. There are a few bracelets, scarf rings and ashtrays. service was fair to poor. SA did not know Hermes brand

ChileSantiagoSCL is airport code I think Duty Free section-Mostly scarfs - full and pochette. A few bracelets and scarf rings. Ties also available.SA very nice but not very knowledgable about Hermes products

France Charles de Gaulle2Anear gate 44all, mostly new releases, some oldersmall shop, limited hours

FranceNice Departure LoungeLimited full rangeVery knowledgable & helpful

GermanyFrankfurtFrankfurt1near B gatesscarvesone SA very knowledgeable and has had scarves for decades, another knows nothing

GermanyMunichMunich2level with G gates, downstairs from H gatesscarvesMarlene- helpful SA

NetherlandsAmsterdamSchipholnear G and D gateslook for "FASHION" storessilk twill, plisse, twillys, ? otherhelpful

SpainBarcelonaaeropuerto de BarcelonaA and B (shop name - Boutique Barcelona) limited full range. There is a huge range of other shops including bookshops, tobacconists, newsagents, music shops and shoe shops located between the two terminals in a "mall-like" setting.helpful, friendly

TurkeyIstanbulIstanbul internationalmain concourse wide range of scarves; some jewellry, bagsNow open for business. Very friendly staff

United KingdomLondonHeathrowTerminal 4through security left, after 50 meters on right sideScarves, shoes, ties, bags, watches, beltsservice varies with SA

belgiumbrusselszaventem big store. coats, ties, handbags, scarfs.very helpfull.

I have also seen that there is an H boutique in Milan/Italy airport, I will deliver a report on this boutique in April, as I will have layovers going to and from Florence in April :graucho: !

There is also a Hermes shop in Heathrow Terminal 3 that is slightly larger than the one in T4, and the T3 shop also has more stock, including Garden Partys, Bolides and Plumes on occasion.

I know Nice Int airport Hermes has been mentioned but there are two terminals. I have used T2 for the last 5 years and the branch of Hermes in T2 is small but very very helpful and they speak great english. I am sure there is an Hermes in T1 too, just about remember it, that was in the days BH (before Hermes)

In Paris Charles de Gaulle, there is no Hermes in Terminal 3, sadly, that's the terminal I use for easyJet - for cheap flights to the UK etc.

Great thread, needs some kind person to combine all the information for a master list...

Rome Fiumicino has a Hermes duty free shop, along with many others Loro Piana, Gucci, Prada, etc. The Hermes shop was a nice size with Garden party totes, scarves, watches and lots of bracelets, cashmere....The SA was very nice but she did say that they never get Birkins or Kellys. Don't know about other bags.

Rome Fiumicino has a Hermes duty free shop, along with many others Loro Piana, Gucci, Prada, etc. The Hermes shop was a nice size with Garden party totes, scarves, watches and lots of bracelets, cashmere....The SA was very nice but she did say that they never get Birkins or Kellys. Don't know about other bags.

Winternight...they also had Herbags...and some small leather accessories. Here is a pic. from my last trip.

Attachments

• DSCF0596.jpg
    DSCF0596.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 9,510
there's one in copenhagen too, but it's small. they have scarves, watches, scarf rings, some jewellery, a few cadenas, various sizes of the garden party, some clothes and i'm sure some stuff i've forgotten about! aah yes, perfumes and ties..