Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Not a question but not sure where else to post this interesting new variant of herbag, and there isn’t an “ode to herbag” at least not that I’ve found on the forum…saw this on the US website today. Looks so unique with the hobnail. Just wished they had embroidered the star designs rather than screen print

IMG_4061.png

Sorry if this has already been asked , but has anyone seen this bag on the website marketing pictures? It looks like a Herbag 31 messenger (proportions too small to be 39, I think). Anyone know what this is? Apologies if asked already. 🩶View attachment 5990594View attachment 5990594
It's the mini version of the herbag coming next season! They're releasing mini versions of other bags like the Garden party.

Money laundering legislation etc (similarly, if you travel in and out of Australia you are required to declare if you are carrying in excess of that amount in cash).

It's the mini version of the herbag coming next season! They're releasing mini versions of other bags like the Garden party.
I asked my SA about this today, as I love my herbag 31. It’s definitely a mini, but was told they don’t even have dimensions or anything yet, no information on it in their system. Said quote frustrating they put the pic on the website so people are asking about it, and they have no info to provide.

I asked my SA about this today, as I love my herbag 31. It’s definitely a mini, but was told they don’t even have dimensions or anything yet, no information on it in their system. Said quote frustrating they put the pic on the website so people are asking about it, and they have no info to provide.
The Herbag is 20cm wide. ;) The SM would have info as this was at podium for Fall/Winter 2024.