Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

I just ordered my first clic clac in chalk....I haven't gotten a confirmation email or anything. Is that normal?

I just ordered a CDC online and received a confirmation email, and a delivery notice. hum.....

I'm not sure if that is normal or not bcos I have never ordered from H.com. But congrats on your Clic Clac. I just received mine yesterday and wore it today. I was hoping chalk was like the color of my Chanel "pearls" when I ordered it from the Madison store and it IS! See.... :graucho: Sooooooo thrilled!!!!

Oh Flava, that is stunning!!! I too wear a lot of Chanel and this picture is killing me. I swear if I go online right now and chalk is there, I'm charging you for half! :graucho: I own NO clic clacs. I love them and want the one with the enamel H instead of the hardware, but I always figure I'd rather have the CDC, or I think, "nope, it's 1/3 a CDC"! You enabler you!

I just ordered a CDC online and received a confirmation email, and a delivery notice. hum.....

Oh Flava, that is stunning!!! I too wear a lot of Chanel and this picture is killing me. I swear if I go online right now and chalk is there, I'm charging you for half! :graucho: I own NO clic clacs. I love them and want the one with the enamel H instead of the hardware, but I always figure I'd rather have the CDC, or I think, "nope, it's 1/3 a CDC"! You enabler you!

I'm so glad to provide the inspiration because this Clic Clac is soooooo worth it. I do beleive it's available on line...

I too love the enamel H so I opted for that style in the black (although it costs quite a bit more... for what reason?) but I actually prefer the hardware in the chalk/gold combo. It is really elegant looking and once you get one.... another will follow shorlty :lol:
Go Lisa, Go Lisa, Go Lisa! U won't regret it.... I promise. Oh, and my SA told me chalk will not always be available... so get it while u can.

I'm so glad to provide the inspiration because this Clic Clac is soooooo worth it. I do beleive it's available on line...

I too love the enamel H so I opted for that style in the black (although it costs quite a bit more... for what reason?) but I actually prefer the hardware in the chalk/gold combo. It is really elegant looking and once you get one.... another will follow shorlty :lol:
Go Lisa, Go Lisa, Go Lisa! U won't regret it.... I promise. Oh, and my SA told me chalk will not always be available... so get it while u can.

Listen you trouble maker, I got online right after I read your post and ha, the little bugger was gone. None today. Whew---that was a close one. I am going to get a clic clac before the end of the year--on my "to do" list, and you will be an even worse enabler than our beloved Lala, Carlinha and Heatherlite! Don't you feel like a big girl now? :lolots:

Listen you trouble maker, I got online right after I read your post and ha, the little bugger was gone. None today. Whew---that was a close one. I am going to get a clic clac before the end of the year--on my "to do" list, and you will be an even worse enabler than our beloved Lala, Carlinha and Heatherlite! Don't you feel like a big girl now? :lolots:

WHAT!? I can't beleive it was gone!!!! U neeeeed it. I got mine from H Madison when I got my beloved lizzie CDC 2 weeks ago so there you go..... need the number? I have it on speed dial :giggles:

26- Aqua-marine clic clac

ae69692d-1.jpg

I'm not sure if that is normal or not bcos I have never ordered from H.com. But congrats on your Clic Clac. I just received mine yesterday and wore it today. I was hoping chalk was like the color of my Chanel "pearls" when I ordered it from the Madison store and it IS! See.... :graucho: Sooooooo thrilled!!!!

Gorgeous! Love both of your chalk Clic Clac and Chanel bracelet!

Is there a large size available in these? My mum has large wrists and wears the large size CDC on the middle hole and the medium clic clacs that they have in the uk just aren't big enough. The SAs seem to think there isn't a bigger one, only small and medium. Is that correct?
TIA :smile: