HERMES Fall/Winter RAOK

Your poor mother would be deaf within an hour. Today I sent MIL to pick up photos from Walgreens and she screamed at the photo guy for 10 minutes before she remembered they were under MY name. :roflmfao:

Mine was quite sweet - as long as you went along with her wishes.

I've been asked to go upstairs and change my clothes if they were not to her liking.

Note the use of the past tense.

Can someone clue me in...
What kind of Hermes presents pieces can we send for under $50??!
or it doesn't have to be Hermes..
I am confused!!

Minnie It can be ANYTHING! Not just Hermes at all! You can send flowers, candy, cards, gift cards, i Tunes, spa goodies, phallic goodies from the Pink Pussycat for Hermesgroupie, stripper poles for S'Mom, and whatever you can think of! This is by no means exclusive to Hermes, but rather just a way to show someone you care!

Oh Dear! My shrink bills would HUGE if I were married, but Merika did give me a good idea with the "past tense" MIL.....

Your poor mother would be deaf within an hour. Today I sent MIL to pick up photos from Walgreens and she screamed at the photo guy for 10 minutes before she remembered they were under MY name. :roflmfao:

Your poor mother would be deaf within an hour. Today I sent MIL to pick up photos from Walgreens and she screamed at the photo guy for 10 minutes before she remembered they were under MY name.

LOL...man, she sounds like mine...I mean come on...mine's German. That's gotta score some points. And I married her ONLY SON!

ok, you HAVE to meet my controlling, overbearing, bossy, hyper, nosey, stubborn, moody, passive aggressive, ocd, old school "on military time" chinese MIL!!! i married her only son as well. oh and did i mention, SHE LIVES WITH ME TOO and gets the master suite!!!! i know, i'm such a good DIL that's why my DH buys me H stuff, right? haha

^ If mine lived with me, I'd kill myself.

Jag - yes....drugfree childbirth, and I DO NOT recommend it!!! LOL!!!!!

Don't get me wrong - I ASKED, no , BEGGED for the drugs, but they were both born too fast!

Slack vag, you see......

ok, you HAVE to meet my controlling, overbearing, bossy, hyper, nosey, stubborn, moody, passive aggressive, ocd, old school "on military time" chinese MIL!!! i married her only son as well. oh and did i mention, SHE LIVES WITH ME TOO and gets the master suite!!!! i know, i'm such a good DIL that's why my DH buys me H stuff, right? haha

You deserve it. You deserve it all and more!