Hermes boutiques in London

I had a fantastic experience shopping at Hermes recently even though I didn't spend much. The SA handed me her business card. Should I then call the store to make an appointment with the SA next time I want to visit, and/or should I email the SA to stay in touch? Thanks in advance for your response.

I had a fantastic experience shopping at Hermes recently even though I didn't spend much. The SA handed me her business card. Should I then call the store to make an appointment with the SA next time I want to visit, and/or should I email the SA to stay in touch? Thanks in advance for your response.
forget it was Hermes and just do what you would normally do
I think it would be nice to contact the SA before your next visit,
but don't get obsessive about it

would appreciate some insight into peoples experiences when obtaining their 3rd QB.

I’m not a VIP or VVIP by any means and wonder if you’ve found that you’ve had to spend a lot more to get the 3rd QB? I know generally SAs say there is a central system which allocates bags but that’s obviously not the case if you’re spending large amounts.

I’m thinking of buying a piece of fine jewellery but just wondering whether to do that in London or in Paris (I haven’t spent much in Paris but met a lovely fine jewellery SA in FSH).

Any insight would be much appreciated!

would appreciate some insight into peoples experiences when obtaining their 3rd QB.

I’m not a VIP or VVIP by any means and wonder if you’ve found that you’ve had to spend a lot more to get the 3rd QB? I know generally SAs say there is a central system which allocates bags but that’s obviously not the case if you’re spending large amounts.

I’m thinking of buying a piece of fine jewellery but just wondering whether to do that in London or in Paris (I haven’t spent much in Paris but met a lovely fine jewellery SA in FSH).

My advice would be unless you are thinking of making the purchase in Paris to save on the VAT (bearing in mind you will need to be prepared to declare the purchase at UK customs) I would purchase it at your home store.
Do not purchase it in Paris in the hope of getting a leather appointment.
You may get a leather apppointment and a coverted bag offer if you purchase in Paris, but then you may not.
My take is that you would be better served building your relationship in your home store with your dedicated SA.
Others may beg to differ however.

My advice would be unless you are thinking of making the purchase in Paris to save on the VAT (bearing in mind you will need to be prepared to declare the purchase at UK customs) I would purchase it at your home store.
Do not purchase it in Paris in the hope of getting a leather appointment.
You may get a leather apppointment and a coverted bag offer if you purchase in Paris, but then you may not.
My take is that you would be better served building your relationship in your home store with your dedicated SA.
Others may beg to differ however.
Thank you, yes it’s not that much of a saving as the tax refund is only 10% and then you have to pay UK VAT at 20% so it is a hassle post brexit.

Thank you for the advice that’s very true - especially when I have more purchase history with my home store than Paris!

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags

If you go to Paris and enter the appointment lottery system you stand as much chance as anyone else, so don't waste you money buying other things in the hope of upping your chances of a qb.

Do you really want a piece of Hermes Fine Jewellery? or is it vehicle for getting a qb? not the best idea.

Just be a good, liked customer in London, but do make your wishes known
also be specific, expressing a general desire for a third qb doesn't send the best signals

If you go to Paris and enter the appointment lottery system you stand as much chance as anyone else, so don't waste you money buying other things in the hope of upping your chances of a qb.

Do you really want a piece of Hermes Fine Jewellery? or is it vehicle for getting a qb? not the best idea.

Just be a good, liked customer in London, but do make your wishes known
also be specific, expressing a general desire for a third qb doesn't send the best signals
Thank you. I do want the piece of FJ definitely not a tactic for a QB but just wondered if it was better to buy in Paris or London but I’ll stick to London.

My wish is very very specific but I never ask my SA about my wishes I just buy what I like and patiently wait :smile:

Does anyone know which London store would be best to try to buy a picotin 22? I've tried the Selfridges store multiple times. I have a few thousand of pre-spend from tableware, but I don't have a SA. I'm looking to buy a few scarves and wallets this month, so I'm hoping that going into store and buying multiple items could help me either find an nice SA or buy a picotin.

Does anyone know which London store would be best to try to buy a picotin 22? I've tried the Selfridges store multiple times. I have a few thousand of pre-spend from tableware, but I don't have a SA. I'm looking to buy a few scarves and wallets this month, so I'm hoping that going into store and buying multiple items could help me either find an nice SA or buy a picotin.
Last Thursday I went to Harrods at the store opening time and someone was offered but turned down a picotin 22 and then I went to cadogan and someone was buying a picotin 18. I think they seem to sell what they have to whoever gets there first. The website has had quite a few lately and they get released roughly between 5-6.30 daily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Searno29
Last Thursday I went to Harrods at the store opening time and someone was offered but turned down a picotin 22 and then I went to cadogan and someone was buying a picotin 18. I think they seem to sell what they have to whoever gets there first. The website has had quite a few lately and they get released roughly between 5-6.30 daily.
Oh wow. Thx. I never see any bags on the website. Will check in at that time from now on

Reactions: carolinedm15
Hey. I was just wondering if anyone knew if the London boutiques get deliveries on Mondays, as I was hoping to go by on a Monday. I know sometimes people say that after the weekend they may not get a delivery. Thanks

I’m waiting for a QB higher than 3rd and I’m not a vip. Normal regular customer.

It’s a waiting and spending game. FJ doesn’t bump you up the list. In fact I bought FJ in January this year and my SA said I still need wait some time as my WL doesn’t expire until summer.

Still no Constance for me in London though !

It’s a gamble going to Paris like many others have mentioned.

I wish you all the best

Hi! Will be heading to London soon and looking to buy a Lindy 26 because I've been waiting for the color combo I want for a few months now in my home boutique but no luck. Does anyone have any idea if this will even be possible for a tourist or not? And if yes, any advice given will be appreciated!