Hermes boutiques in London

A friend of mine was visiting London 2 weeks ago. She bought a few things (shoes, wallet etc) at NBS store then asked for B but they didn't have any but the SA asked her to come back in a few days in case something turns up in a delivery. She went back in a few days later and got B35 so She bought some charms and twillies to go with her bag. I believe having a purchase history really helped her score a bag!
That's good to know. I have a trip coming up

My DH is visiting London with friends on a whiskey trip in the end of november. I have said to him it would be a perfect opportunity for him to pick up a present from my favourite store for Christmas. Do you recomend the Selfridge or Harrods branch for smaller items such as scarves, bracelet, silver jewellery etc? I would never dare send him in to ask for a bag becasue then he might actually find out how expensive they are :biggrin:

I would probably visit the New Bond Street store, as it is the flagship and does have the largest selection typically. Of course, the Selfridges concession is very close by, so if it is something particular you are after, he could visit both in quick succession for sure.

I would probably visit the New Bond Street store, as it is the flagship and does have the largest selection typically. Of course, the Selfridges concession is very close by, so if it is something particular you are after, he could visit both in quick succession for sure.

Thanks W1Luxury. I'll suggest that he visits that store. There is nothing particular at the moment I am thinking about but If he has the time and want to get me a X-mas gift in London I can suggest something smaller from H.

Does anyone know if the H boutiques will be open on Good Friday and/or the following Monday? TIA!
They have been open for bank holidays (which includes Good Friday and Easter Monday), usually shorter hours (for the most part operating on Sunday hours). That said, they were closed this recent August bank holiday and no explanation was given from the head office. :confused1:

Reactions: DH sucker