Hermes boutiques in London

@VickyJohn84 - I saw mods closed your thread. Just wanted to ask what made you say that your SA made it seem like getting your wish granted was not likely?

If you read back, you’ll see that I waited almost 2 years for my first wish. I went through moments of feeling like it will never happen too. I think I requested specific bag colours for my first two wishes that they just didn’t get that season and wishes kept expiring. Have you checked with your SA whether the colour you placed your wish for is in production this season?

I’ve seen a piciton being offered in both harrods and CP. I’ve been offered a croc piciton in CP as it was all they had to offer on that day. I’ve been offered Evelyn’s in harrods and a roulis in CP. I’m desperately searching for a mini Lindy. I think stock is really bad.
My SA told me that mini Lindy’s are very rare indeed, he had one client waited 2 years for hers 😅 although she had a very specific colour but definitely seems will be a bit of a wait.

Reactions: carolinedm15
Has anyone seen non QB bags being offered to walk ins in 2024? I've gone to NBS 3 times since beginning Feb, been the first few in line, and the message I got was the same all three times along the lines of "oh stock has been really poor we haven't received anything" which I don't really believe...
Have seen piciton being offered openly on shop floor (leather area) in etoupe but I think the lady was after something else…

My SA told me that due to NBS being the flagship store in UK they get deliveries every day (not sure if he included Sat in everyday…) but they don’t know what stock they will receive. Also they don’t reserve things for customers (don’t know if true or not, maybe he just meant he can’t reserve for me haha), this is so that walk in can get offered something too.

I have a friend who received her most recent wish just a couple of months back (B25) and was invited to make her special order this week. She waited 8 months for the B25
Do you know what she did (like a rough pre-spent number) to get the SO? Sorry for the bold question, obviously ignore me if you don’t know / don’t feel comfortable to share. ☺️