Hermes Birkin Drought

on display, yes.... on hand we actually quite a few (no more birkins though)

so they've sold all the birkins, eh, mljones? :crybaby:well pooh. ah well, i've fulfilled the birkin quota for the year though.

also, one of the SAs mentioned that when they put a bag on the shelf, another has to go in the back so they have quite a bit of stock, don't let the shelves fool you :P

Chicago has been slow, but I am in NYC this week and hoping just to check in on Madison Ave. store, once or twice a day, :P;) !! Seriously though, I am looking forward to enjoying all of the amazing inventory:love: , esp. when it comes to smaller items. There is also a chance that I might drop by Manhassset, because I have family nearby and that shop offers yet another change of pace. So, I am looking forward to scoping out all possiblities prior to the price hike, even though it will most likely just be "window-shopping", it will be fun nonetheless.

I always imagined the basement of FSH to be this super high-tech, James-Bond-worthy basement complete with retinal scan and vocal recognition :biggrin:

That'd explain why the SAs always take so long to go get a bag downstairs. It takes time to clear all the security measures :biggrin:

Then you open up the doors, and there is this huge warehouse that's temperature controlled and humidity control (this is probably the only real thing in my imagination). SAs look for bags with scanners that allows them to see the bags inside the box without opening them (hence the plastic being on the boxes).

Me? Too much imagination? Nevah! :lol: