Here's My Sophie ..with something extra!

ok I totally am not into those inclusion things but DAMN that looks so good with your sophie! which by the way I am SOOO JEALOUS that you got one!!

I called everyone I knew to see if they were going to HI, then I even priced out airfare for one day so I could go get one (BTW it was only $325 RT), then I called EVERY store in HI to see if someone even had one but unfortunately I was too late as they were all SOLD OUT!

I seriously would have flown there for one day just to get that bag!!

Oops, I was thinking of the cannes key holder I saw on elux...still, is it very heavy? I love new key fobs, but if they are too heavy I find myself not using them...

i don't find it that heavy. but then again, i haven't really used it with keys. it's usually hanging on a bag so i don't really feel the weight of it.

ok I totally am not into those inclusion things but DAMN that looks so good with your sophie! which by the way I am SOOO JEALOUS that you got one!!

I called everyone I knew to see if they were going to HI, then I even priced out airfare for one day so I could go get one (BTW it was only $325 RT), then I called EVERY store in HI to see if someone even had one but unfortunately I was too late as they were all SOLD OUT!

I seriously would have flown there for one day just to get that bag!!

$325 RT?!?! That's supercheap!!!! What airlines was it?? I'd so go to Hawaii for that price regardless if a Sophie is there waiting or not! :P