Here's a question for you.....

Jun 15, 2006
Ok here is a totally random question for you all......

Imagine a super secret Vuitton has opened in some hidden location this LV is not like any other LV this LV sells ALL it's stock at discount and we are talking 50-90% maybe even some bags from past seasons may be there who knows I can't promise anything...

Here's the catch.....

This place is invite only. Only and hand choosen few get to grace it's counters but YOU have been choosen...

BUT

In order to be accepted in you have to firstly swear to never reveal the exsistance of said store AND...

you must cut off the top third of your little finger on your non writting hand (this can not be reattatched later it's gone that's it)

Would you do it?????

hahaha
what there hell, i dont think lv would ever do anything as stupid as that, if it was selling top of the range or LE bags i might think it could be true. but anyway i would go, coz i just tell my friends i got it at my local lv for the price they sell it for. its not that hard

Thats crazy. I probaly only do that if i was on my Death bed and they was giving bags away for free, then again i wouldnt do it theN. lmAO
iTS NOT EVEN WORTH IT

ooohhh but it's not a bag it's anything your heart desires perhaps a fabulous piece of jewellery, maybe a watch maybe a trunk (or perhaps all 3!)

Attachments

• tambour fizz.jpg
    tambour fizz.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 33