Here's a huge list of consignment stores

Saw the following posted on another thread that was closed (some info redundant but good to have)

"Try doing a search and you will find LOTS of info on FP and other re-sellers.

It depends what brand you're looking for, and if you're looking to purchase or sell/consign your bags. There are several that are quite reputable.....try doing searches on Malleries, Ann's Fabulous Finds, Yoogi's Closet, Let-Trade....

Also, if you are looking to purchase, it is strongly recommended that you post the link inthe proper "Authenticate This" thread.....fakes have been known to slip through even the most reputable sellers. "

Again, from another thread:
"I would also stick to Bluefly, Gilt Groupe, Catwalks to Closet, Luisa Via Roma, Outnet... If you're looking for a past season item, I hear the outlets at Woodbury Commons is where it is AT."

I like Phielle @ BagPassion. My first purchase was an amethyst work Balenciaga BRAND NEW and my heart skips a beat every time I look at it. I am working on my second, a ruby Balenciaga work... She has been wonderful to work with and responds promptly to emails. My amethyst work arrived within a week of purchase from Canada. :tup::ps:

I also like annsfabulousfinds. Haven't tried the others.