Here comes Summertime!! Share your June 2012 Purchases here.

Purchased these yesterday, last day of June, at Neiman Marcus. Sale price $499 (original price $995)

12C Dark Navy Blue Ballerinas

Attachments

• chaneldknavyballerina008.jpg
    chaneldknavyballerina008.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 1,099
  • chaneldknavyballerina005.jpg
    chaneldknavyballerina005.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 1,094
When I was searching for my white jumbo last month, I asked my SA to put me down for the beige, just in case i never found one. I did last month, but the beige came in today so I went in to see it. Naturally I decided that I needed it too... It's really a beautiful color!

ETA- I realized that this pic looks really light, so I took another one next to Miss White :smile: it's a little too dark here, but at least it looks beige instead of white.
Beautiful. Is that the claire beige (i think that is the name) or is it another beige? She is beautiful and very classy. But I dont know, thinking that white one is gorgeous and with GHW, super hot. I bet is wont get so dirty cause it is caviar. Love it.

*schmoo* said:
If you want this bag, PM me. I'm thinking of returning it. I just bought a bag earlier this month, and this is wee too much of a splurge

Is it in GHW? Or is it just the lighting in the pic. I just picked one up about a week ago and it was in SHW.