Help?

hahah the ups guy that delivers to my work is decent looking but he stares at me too much.

i haven't gotten a confirmation email yet.. maybe my order didn't go through T_T. i'm waiting around to call them when they open. i hate being in this timezone sometimes.

UPS is the worst in philly!!!! they're all dirty lazy liars! well maybe not all of them but whoever does my block! but USPS is always on point here. My mail lady kicks ass, and if i get anything big they drop it off and :nuts:actually ring the doorbell!!

sorry to bring this back but.......... I GOT MY SHIRT!!!!!!!!:yahoo::smile::smile::okay:.... HAHA im happy i think it got here on monday thanks to those of u who gave me advice :P i love it its sooo cute... dnt knw if u all want to see pics but if u do i could prob post sum later... thanks again

sorry to bring this back but.......... I GOT MY SHIRT!!!!!!!!:yahoo::smile::smile::okay:.... HAHA im happy i think it got here on monday thanks to those of u who gave me advice :P i love it its sooo cute... dnt knw if u all want to see pics but if u do i could prob post sum later... thanks again

Glad it arrived safely! Post pics!:smile: