Help!!!! Which bag do I keep? Sienna GSH or Sienna RH? Pics inside

Which should I choose?

• SGH PT

• RH PT

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't decide how to answer you
love the wrinkles on the SGH
Personally I'm more of a RH person, can you get a more wrinkly RH?
Is the RH too much of a duplicate of your chocolate city?
would modeling pics help so you can compare yourself with each and with the weekender?

did you get anything even slightly helpful from my answer?

the leather on the SGH is sooooooo nice, but i prefer the RH in general and the color is lovely. good luck choosing! you have the prettiest bags cracker...i know you'll make the right decision!

Cracker, the GSH is AMAZING!!!! Holy Moley!! I'm typically a RH kinda chic but in this case I'm blown away by the SGH!!!! The leather is TDF and the hardware gives it so much character.. good-luck with your decision:smile:

Cracker, it's a tough choice. I like the leather on the SGH but since I'm typically an RH girl, so I ruled out the SGH. Then I went back to your later posting that you have more RH than GH. Hm if I kept the SGH then I would have a little bit variation to my collection. Besides if you love a white colored accesories, then that SGH will blend in so well with your accesories. Another but.... if you're going to keep that SGH, are you going to miss that dangling tassels though? (I would).

I can't decide how to answer you
love the wrinkles on the SGH
Personally I'm more of a RH person, can you get a more wrinkly RH?
Is the RH too much of a duplicate of your chocolate city?
would modeling pics help so you can compare yourself with each and with the weekender?

did you get anything even slightly helpful from my answer?

:roflmfao: you are so funny........

Oh, this is tough!!
Those ae 2 gorgeous bags, really... both!
If I had to decide (and I know it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me) thinking about your collection, I would choose the GH, also if I always prefer RH.
That leather is incredible!!

hi "T" Cracker!!! oh i think you'd know which one I'd pick! and the leather on the SGH just confirms it! look at it! the distressing! if I got rh, I'd definitely go for the city instead though! both gorgeous... but GH PT always gets my vote! oh geeze I thought i had dilemmas! good luck! (but let me tell ya, its SGH alllllllll the way!)

This is a very tough decision, cracker. I, too, personally prefer RH, but the SGH really gives the bag a "WOW" factor. :tup: In the end, though, I was swayed to vote for the RH after hearing oogie's comment about the added weight. The PT is a good-sized bag, right? I figure, the bigger the bag, the more stuff I'm going to put in it. If a bag is heavy to start off with, then that might prevent me from using it.
Good luck with your decision!! :smile: