Jimmy Choo HELP! Valentino or Jimmy Choo?

talveira said:
I think you guys are talking me into the Choo. Has anyone had any problems w/Choo bags or do you feel it's worth the $1450 for it?

Definitely the Choo. You eill be glad you did. I think the Valentino is too mature:blink: . The Choo is chic. As a tote, you will get plenty of use out of it. You can dress it up or down. As for the quality, you won't be dissapointed.

Try it, if you don't like it you can always take it back:idea: .
I personally love the Ramona in navy:love: , it's next on my list.

I Love that Jimmy Choo bag- and am considering buying it myself. However, read some of the additional posts on the forum- some of the other members told me that they weren't that impressed with the quality of the Choo bags. Go and feel the bag for yourself though, it truly is a beautiful bag, and if it holds out anything like Choo shoes- its well worth every penny! Good luck!

I have the Jimmy Choo ramona tote in navy, and have to say, the bag is very high quality. The leather is soft and supple, and the interior is lined in suede. All the stitches and hardware also appear to be top notch.

I'm loving that ramona the more I see it. But, do you think it will be on sale at the end of the season like a lot of other JC bags? I'd hate to pay full price and see it on sale a couple of months later.

Greenie said:
I'm loving that ramona the more I see it. But, do you think it will be on sale at the end of the season like a lot of other JC bags? I'd hate to pay full price and see it on sale a couple of months later.

Definitely not, the bag is already sold out most places. A few JC stores still have them but they are mostly gone.

I think this picture says it all.. I can't resist !

i-choo-choo-choose-you.gif

you ladies are wonderful! i think I am going to get the Choo today. I will let you know, thanks for alll your help! I still haven't heard if anyone had problems w/any Choo bags re: the leather or hardware. Any insights?