HELP! So angry! Should I confront this person?

how does the charge back work? if you buy it from and and she ships it to you...what can you say? do you do the charge back with paypal or your CC company if so what do you tell them?

personally, I'd get a little revenge on her. I have several ebay ids that I keep for just such an occasion. buy some of her stuff, the expensive stuff to get her end fees nice & high then checkout but obviously don't send the money. then after a week or so, leave her negative feedback. don't get personal but just stuff like lying scammer stole my money & if oyu cna, list her other ids so people can check for themselves. Then when she tries to reclaim her fees from ebay, they'll contact you & you just explain that you paid & shes trying to scam you. Then she'll find it very difficult to get the fees back AND you'll have the pleasure of know thign you've told her customers'; what a creep she is.

personally, I'd get a little revenge on her. I have several ebay ids that I keep for just such an occasion. buy some of her stuff, the expensive stuff to get her end fees nice & high then checkout but obviously don't send the money. then after a week or so, leave her negative feedback. don't get personal but just stuff like lying scammer stole my money & if oyu cna, list her other ids so people can check for themselves. Then when she tries to reclaim her fees from ebay, they'll contact you & you just explain that you paid & shes trying to scam you. Then she'll find it very difficult to get the fees back AND you'll have the pleasure of know thign you've told her customers'; what a creep she is.

ooo Love this Idea ! :smile:

:roflmfao: Remind me to never get on your badside! :shame: *Hehe*

LOVE IT!!!!!

^ i love it too!!

I think you should contact the buyer of the jeans who won the auction and tell her they're stolen. You may at least make her not complete the transaction.

^^^Now there is an idea. I know that I heard somewhere that you could get into trouble with ebay for interfering with another auction, but I am not sure how that works once the auction has ended.

I know you must be so angry.... I really feel for you. I doubt going through paypal or ebay will help you get your money back. As advised by some other TPF members, I would set up additional new accounts and keep bidding against yourself until you raise the auction quiet high and win. But don't pay her.

Don't bother advising eBay they won't help you (I was jibbed once and they couldn't care less). When she sends a non payment, just respond saying money was sent and keep doing that back and forth and have her incurr fees. I would advise eBay you paid her (not through paypal - say she requested western union or some other form) but she did not send you the item. Put a negative response to say you paid her, but she is claiming you did not and will not send the item to you.

Basically black mark her name and do this with any account she sets up. Its not nice, but it was not very nice what she did to you. And you want to prevent others from being duped in the future.

ps I am not advocating this - just pointing out another example of how you can vent your revenge on the disgraceful way she has treated you.

All the ideas for revenge are wonderful & i understand the anger at someone stealing from you, it happened to me! However please be careful that ebay cannot link you with any new account that you may set up or they will suspend your real account also. You will have to do it in another name & a completely new email address but remember that your PC isp will be the same so it is a risky operation. Really I would not risk my account by doing something like this it just wouldn't be worth it to let a crook like that get you again!

Oh lean, that's terrible!!!!:sad: :flowers:

This con artist is obviously selling these now, over a year later, in the hope that you would have forgotten all about them by now!!

What a :cursing: cheek!!!:sweatdrop:

If i were you? I'd report her to eBay and paypal - after all, you've now got all the proof that you need that she received the item and said she didn't...the proof is right there in that auction!

She dishonestly deprived you of goods that don't belong to her and she has no intention of returning them, either, as she quite clearly has them up for sale so she can reap the profits!!:yucky:

And - theft is theft, whether it was last year or last week.:yes:

Don't stoop to her level and seek 'revenge' please, lean - it may backfire on you badly.:sad:

Push eBay and Paypal (and keep pushing them) to do something.

Of course, your last step is to confront her - i know you hate confrontation, but it may be your only way. Threaten to report her to the Police authorities for theft.

Good luck hun!! xx

hi LB,
i am really sorry to hear about your experience...
the curious thing with ebay is that sometimes it looks like if you're a legit buyer or seller you get no protection, there is never anyone to talk to! they're very quick to wash their hands from any disputes...
i'm not sure that the suggestion to scam her back is worth the risk...but it is so tempting!!!:boxing:
leave her a negative as a warning to other people. she should be suspended.