Help! Should I buy 35cm Gold Ostrich Birkin with Silver Hardware?!???!

When it comes to exotics, I always prefer croc to ostrich but that's just my personal likes. If you can handles darkened handles in the ostrich and you lprefer the lighter weight, than there's nothing wrong adding an ostrich to your collection :smile:

Lizard only comes in 25cm, I think it would be way too small for what you are looking for. I love Ostrich, but I REALLY LOVE my gold Birkin so much! Why don't you get a gold 30cm birkin? I think if I had one bag - gold birkin would be it.:heart: :love:

What about lizard birkins? Also, can someone explain to me the pros and cons of clemence leather? Is the color gold a rare color?

Clemence is durable, scratch resistant and very soft with a texture that looks like you took a piece of Togo and ironed it out. It is more souple and will slouch more than any other H leather. Gold clemence is stunning!

When it comes to exotics, I always prefer croc to ostrich but that's just my personal likes. If you can handles darkened handles in the ostrich and you lprefer the lighter weight, than there's nothing wrong adding an ostrich to your collection :smile:

I prefer croc over ostrich too.. ostrich is gorgeous but i dont like the handle print thingy! it freaks me out! but with crocodile... ahhh crocodile is just gorgeous! :love:

View attachment 103414

Is this a good source for bag leather? Or is a cow any prettier?
yup,:yes: that is the one I like...:smile:
I think that croc is very dressy, and you have to be careful about the weather when you bring it out. The ostrich is good anytime as is togo or fjord leather, but just a little more exciting...so I love ostrich. If I saw that bag I would have bougt it for sure.:yes: :P

IMO, if you asked me to choose between this gold ostrich and BJ, I will choose BJ over this. BJ is a young, vibrant color whereas gold is more subdued. But that's just my opinion and preference. I prefer gold in normal leather to ostrich. Fuschia and orange are the best colors in ostrich, imo. Of all the skins, nothing beat croc and barenia.