Help! Proenza won't fix my bag because i bought it at HG Bags

Oh my goodness. I just got a PS1 from TJ's for under 1000. I'm so scared of the screws coming loose. Here's a picture:
picture.php

Is there any way anyone can tell me what years tend o be more defective? I've been reading this thread and another on re: PS repairs only being available at authorized sellers ALL DAY. So many sad stories :sad:

Hi everyone! I was wondering if Nordstrom Rack is considered an authorized retailer? I got a pouch from them that was worn/refurbed and now the screw on the name tag fell off after 3 weeks! I don't want to return because I got it under $500. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone! I was wondering if Nordstrom Rack is considered an authorized retailer? I got a pouch from them that was worn/refurbed and now the screw on the name tag fell off after 3 weeks! I don't want to return because I got it under $500. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I doubt PS will repair this if you send it to them, especially because it was marked as refurbished but Nordstrom might. I would take it into the store where you bought it and show them the screw that fell off. They can probably fix it for you.

Oh my goodness. I just got a PS1 from TJ's for under 1000. I'm so scared of the screws coming loose. Here's a picture:
picture.php

Is there any way anyone can tell me what years tend o be more defective? I've been reading this thread and another on re: PS repairs only being available at authorized sellers ALL DAY. So many sad stories :sad:

You bought a PS bag from TJ? Wow! Who knew they carried such high end bags! Congrats on what I am sure was an amazing deal!

I took my bag to the regular Nordstrom and they sent it out to me, but we all know Nordstrom CS is extraordinary - I would not expect any other place to send it out. I even told the sales guy that I bought at the rack a couple of weeks before and didn't want to return it because it was such a good deal, and he said no problem :smile:

I agreed with you guys, I once visited PS boutique @ Madison Av. and the staff there was so RUDE. I got so mad so I did not purchase anything. I once owned a weaved PS SKA and it broke apart after 2 months. But they are so GORGEOUS so I can't help but keep buying them...

I am all for protesting any brand that doesn't stand behind its products--I have done it several times myself in the past. That said, I have had my PS1, purchased from HG Bags, for awhile now, used it regularly including travel and carrying my MacBook Air, and it has held up like a champ. Hope that helps.

This is such horrific customer service, if the brand can authenticate the purse there shouldn't be a reason they can't repair it, these aren't cheap items. I bought a PS11 tote second hand and all these horror stories make me want to sell it :sad:

I just got the call from Nordies to pick up my Bag from the Rack ;) yay !

This is the move everyone! Just take it to Nordstroms!!! They have the BEST no issues return policy and customer service! Did you need a receipt for them to send it off to PS for you??? I got a brand new ps1 recently on eBay and it was authenticated by ellie for another blogger so this will be my plan if it falls apart and I suggest anyone else with this issue do the same! Please post your experience on here! ;)