Help Pls! How would you describe Blue India?:)

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I absolutely LOVE Blue India and all the pics I've seen of it! :love: However, they all look so different!!:nuts:
I am getting a Blue India bag soon and was wondering if you could please help me out:

How would YOU describe Blue India?

Would you rather describe it as being

blue with some green
or
blue with some grey

Thanks so much!
:flowers::heart:

Marie - i wuld say BI is more blue with some green as i saw some of the pics posting on threads...that's how i differentiate.....well, will have to get majority to do a poll on the differences.....:smile:

Gorgeous, that's what I'd call it. ;) It's my favorite blue, hands down. I now have two bags w/the color. It really changes according to lighting. In darker lighting you can see more of a green hue. It's really hard to capture its true color in photos.

If you've seen 07 aquamarine, then I would describe BI as a paler version of it with more green. It's like a muted aqua-green, the color of the Caribbean. It's a more vintagey, subtle color than 07 aquamarine. A GREAT year-round bag!

Mine is a gorgeous muted caribbean blue. I don't see any green at all. Like I told DebSmith, I would say it is a gorgeous shade of caribbean blue, probably two or three shades more beautiful than 05 Teal"!!!! LOL!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Mine is a gorgeous muted caribbean blue. I don't see any green at all. Like I told DebSmith, I would say it is a gorgeous shade of caribbean blue, probably two or three shades more beautiful than 05 Teal"!!!! LOL!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I totally agree with south-of-france and Purse-Ooooh - I also would say it's a 'dusty' blue ..... a gorgeous caribbean blue - between the '05 turquoise and the teal :drool: hard to describe .... just BEAUTIFUL :yahoo: !!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 127-2771.pf_IMG.jpg
    127-2771.pf_IMG.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 127-2773.pf_IMG.jpg
    127-2773.pf_IMG.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 157
Firstclass, that's a beautiful picture!!! I think BI is a lot like anthracite in that the dye lots must have had some variation. My BI was not a dusty blue, it had definite green undertones (though faint and subtle) and not a whole lot of gray.

Either way, BI is gorge!!!

Hope these help. This is my BI coin purse, which these pics I feel, accurately show the color. Also, next to FB for comparison and an aqua city (not mine) at BALNY. Good luck sweetie! It is really pretty IRL.

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

aquacity1.jpg