Help Pls! How would you describe Blue India?:)

1. I absolutely LOVE Blue India and all the pics I've seen of it! :love: However, they all look so different!!:nuts:
    I am getting a Blue India bag soon and was wondering if you could please help me out:

How would YOU describe Blue India?

Would you rather describe it as being

blue with some green
    or
    blue with some grey

Thanks so much!
    :flowers::heart:

2. Marie - i wuld say BI is more blue with some green as i saw some of the pics posting on threads...that's how i differentiate.....well, will have to get majority to do a poll on the differences.....:smile:

3. What a great idea, Celia!:heart:

4. dusty but not pastel-y blue-green

5. TOTALLY agree with dustry but not pastel-y blue... but I dont really see the green-ness... maybe it was there but never noticed...

6. Gorgeous, that's what I'd call it. ;) It's my favorite blue, hands down. I now have two bags w/the color. It really changes according to lighting. In darker lighting you can see more of a green hue. It's really hard to capture its true color in photos.

7. U are most welcome...i jus love the BI color...it's fabulous...hehehehe

8. :roflmfao:

I agree :yahoo:

9. If you've seen 07 aquamarine, then I would describe BI as a paler version of it with more green. It's like a muted aqua-green, the color of the Caribbean. It's a more vintagey, subtle color than 07 aquamarine. A GREAT year-round bag!

10. Oh, and by the way, some of the BEST leather I've seen has been on BI bags! Extremely thick, matte, and smooth. It rivals leather from 04 and 05!

11. Hmmm...I would say mine is a bit of a dusty blue. What do you think?

blueindia5.JPG
  12. Mine is a gorgeous muted caribbean blue. I don't see any green at all. Like I told DebSmith, I would say it is a gorgeous shade of caribbean blue, probably two or three shades more beautiful than 05 Teal"!!!! LOL!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

13. I totally agree with south-of-france and Purse-Ooooh - I also would say it's a 'dusty' blue ..... a gorgeous caribbean blue - between the '05 turquoise and the teal :drool: hard to describe .... just BEAUTIFUL :yahoo: !!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

127-2771.pf_IMG.jpg 127-2773.pf_IMG.jpg
  14. Firstclass, that's a beautiful picture!!! I think BI is a lot like anthracite in that the dye lots must have had some variation. My BI was not a dusty blue, it had definite green undertones (though faint and subtle) and not a whole lot of gray.

Either way, BI is gorge!!!

15. Hope these help. This is my BI coin purse, which these pics I feel, accurately show the color. Also, next to FB for comparison and an aqua city (not mine) at BALNY. Good luck sweetie! It is really pretty IRL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]