Help on Chanel Reissue in Burgundy Color

mmmmm. :sneaky:Remember Ladies that in my different post listed above and many other about this bag, I wrote that I will kill to own THE looong gone, missed the boat, hard to find, did any human. own it...well besides a few LUCKY tpfers (etc..etc..)
06' Bordeaux Reissue 226 or 227 Bag.....well let me tell you, that after many dreams, and nightmares of "will I ever find my true love"..... I have finally founded IT :yahoo:, and brought FAST like a crazy mad woman would!!
I will be receiving on Monday.. but I will be leaving on vacation monday night, so I will post pictures next week upon my return... I just have to share my happiness:party:

Oh..here's pictures from the seller (and is all mine now:heart:)
http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150152483298

mmmmm. :sneaky:Remember Ladies that in my different post listed above and many other about this bag, I wrote that I will kill to own THE looong gone, missed the boat, hard to find, did any human. own it...well besides a few LUCKY tpfers (etc..etc..)
06' Bordeaux Reissue 226 or 227 Bag.....well let me tell you, that after many dreams, and nightmares of "will I ever find my true love"..... I have finally founded IT :yahoo:, and brought FAST like a crazy mad woman would!!
I will be receiving on Monday.. but I will be leaving on vacation monday night, so I will post pictures next week upon my return... I just have to share my happiness:party:

i'm so happy for you Norma. you know i felt the same way about finding the grey reissue. hey, any chance your seller has another bordeaux reissue? :graucho:

Congrats on finally finding your dream bag! I can just imagine how excited I would be if I found the Red Caviar Jumbo with New Chain.

-Stephanie (pond23)

gators- You were in my thoughts:graucho:, when I founded it!- I'm sure someday you will find it too..heck I never thought I will find it this soon..so there is hope!
Larkie.. how's your grey search going...have you find it yet?
IceEarl- don' loose hope... hey I didnt and founded it.
luv4bags-Thank you I'm so excited!
czo28- Lucky!..and I'm sure it will my favorite too:yes:.