HELP NEEDED first purchase (well second)

hey everyone thank you for your help! still thinking about it constantly haha, really do love the s/s cognac colour as colleen has just mentioned, will check it out the next time i am in london, as i can see it being very versatile, if anyone has this bag, please post pics! i Still do miss the greige though sooo much.lol :[ these bags are so bad for me! i cant stop obsessing, they will still have the greige and the cognac colour in store right? as the spring collection will come in feburary as i heard?? yeah it sucks that i can only afford one, oh boy if i had the money i would get every one. omg

I don't know why you think that Greige will turn yellow. I have carried mine for 2 months and it looks perfect. I personally think Greige is one of the most beautiful colors Balenciaga ever made. It's neutral, but not really. It looks like marble to me. It's not gray, not beige, I love it and I get loads or compliments on it because it's not your everyday color. I :heart: Greige.

I don't know why you think that Greige will turn yellow. I have carried mine for 2 months and it looks perfect. I personally think Greige is one of the most beautiful colors Balenciaga ever made. It's neutral, but not really. It looks like marble to me. It's not gray, not beige, I love it and I get loads or compliments on it because it's not your everyday color. I :heart: Greige.

I completely agree!!! :yes:

hey everyone thank you for your help! still thinking about it constantly haha, really do love the s/s cognac colour as colleen has just mentioned, will check it out the next time i am in london, as i can see it being very versatile, if anyone has this bag, please post pics! i Still do miss the greige though sooo much.lol :[ these bags are so bad for me! i cant stop obsessing, they will still have the greige and the cognac colour in store right? as the spring collection will come in feburary as i heard?? yeah it sucks that i can only afford one, oh boy if i had the money i would get every one. omg
Hi Lauren! The S/S Cognac will be hard to find now, but not impossible. Bal NY might have a few left and Neiman Marcus can check all their stores and have one sent to you. I got my Cognac work this way. I have the day in this color also. I will post pictures when I can figure out how to do it. There are so many beautiful colors to chose from, it is sooooo hard! Good Luck!

and there's always eBay - if the color doesn't suit you after a while - you can always get most, if not all, of your money back by reselling it.

I know this won't help any but I used to feel the same way you did. I can only say that after resisting the blues (I rarely wear blue - not even blue jeans) - I bought the teal mini twiggy - (which is a little bit like the new India I think) - I keep all my purses in the same place (downstairs - dining room buffet) and when I come down after getting dressed - I pick my "bag for the day" More often than not its the teal one. Not because its my favorite but because it seems to go with alot of what I wear - and here I thought I never wore blue

The Light Camel from F/W 06 is just a stunning honeyed brown colour. It's neutral, but still sassy. It's gorgeous!

For a pop of colour that goes well with many things, I would say Cornflower from S/S 06. It's a true blue and goes with just about everything except olive and forresty greens!

I wish you well,

Bridget