Help!! My Sig Tote Is Fraying

princesslisa

BAGS R A GIRLS BESTFRIEND
Aug 22, 2006
I got this tote a year ago and i love it! But all for coners are fraying :crybaby: i always switch my bags and i dont even put that much stuff in it and it never goes on the floor
Will coach fix the bag for me?
If they cant' this bag isnt online anymore and with my luck by the time they tell me they can't fix it the gunmetal tote may be off the website too?

how does coach repairs work? can i just get store credit?

HELP:cursing:

100_3210.jpg

I DONT HAVE A GOOD CAMERA BUT THE CORNER IS FRAYING AND NOW YOU CAN SEE THE BLACK STICHING I'M CONCERNED THAT IT IS GOING TO CONTINUE FRAYING

Take it to the coach boutique and they should be able to send it in for you to repair. If Coach can not repair it they will send you a credit for the price of the bag. The usually charge $20 to send it in but they have always waived it for me. :yes: I have had to send in 2 bags.. my chelsea hobo for some stitches coming out on the top, (gave me a credit) and a carly that had fraying, but the fraying was at the TOP of the bag.(haven't heard back yet) Good Luck! :tup:

Take it to the coach boutique and they should be able to send it in for you to repair. If Coach can not repair it they will send you a credit for the price of the bag. The usually charge $20 to send it in but they have always waived it for me. :yes: I have had to send in 2 bags.. my chelsea hobo for some stitches coming out on the top, (gave me a credit) and a carly that had fraying, but the fraying was at the TOP of the bag.(haven't heard back yet) Good Luck! :tup:

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE WHEN IT IS SENT IN FOR REPAIRS?

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE WHEN IT IS SENT IN FOR REPAIRS?

They tell you 4-8 weeks, usually closer to 4 or 5. They give you a sheet and you can call in and check on it too.. I called to check on my chelsea and they told me they had sent a letter with the credit out, so I was able to use that credit during last pce before I even got it in the mail (the boutique can call to verify it) HTH! :tup:

If you can live w/it I suggest not doing anything. I had the SAME exact problem w/my blue sig stripe reversible tote and I sent it in... and they couldnt fix it :sad: so it wasnt even worth sending it in.

If you can live w/it I suggest not doing anything. I had the SAME exact problem w/my blue sig stripe reversible tote and I sent it in... and they couldnt fix it :sad: so it wasnt even worth sending it in.

i hope then they will give me store credit i wouldnt mine the gunmetal tote
i'm afraid that it will continue fraying and it will be even worse because the tote is the most functional bag that i have

My choc sig Carly is showing little faint early signs of this and I talked to my mom about it. She's a professional seamstress and recommended using fraycheck on the very edges that are showing wear. Being a dark fabric it shouldn't be visible or change color. It's either that or resign myself to fraying the bag. I don't think I'll get a sig bag again unless it has leather over the corners.

My choc sig Carly is showing little faint early signs of this and I talked to my mom about it. She's a professional seamstress and recommended using fraycheck on the very edges that are showing wear. Being a dark fabric it shouldn't be visible or change color. It's either that or resign myself to fraying the bag. I don't think I'll get a sig bag again unless it has leather over the corners.
tanukiki~
I have this going on with my Khaki/Black CARLY...What exactly is "FRAYCHECK"? :confused1: