HELP!! My bag has black spots on the leather under the patent....

rockstarmish

Your friendly neighborhood rock chick
O.G.
Aug 24, 2011
Hi, I'm having an emergency. I took out my Pandora mini box today and I found these black spots on the flap and other parts. Is this mildew? The problem with this bag is that I can't clean the leather because it's patent... can I save it? How can I remove this? Thanks! Any help would be appreciated. What do I do?

Attachments

• 20161025_123714.jpg
    20161025_123714.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 349
Hi, I'm having an emergency. I took out my Pandora mini box today and I found these black spots on the flap and other parts. Is this mildew? The problem with this bag is that I can't clean the leather because it's patent... can I save it? How can I remove this? Thanks! Any help would be appreciated. What do I do?

Where did you get the information that you can't clean patent leather? I clean my patent leather shoes all the time. Baby wipes are very handy. Have you tried using one on your bag? You can also use mineral oil or a soft cloth with very, very little water and a mild soap. There are leather conditioners specifically for patent leather as well.

Reactions: rockstarmish
Where did you get the information that you can't clean patent leather? I clean my patent leather shoes all the time. Baby wipes are very handy. Have you tried using one on your bag? You can also use mineral oil or a soft cloth with very, very little water and a mild soap. There are leather conditioners specifically for patent leather as well.
Hi, I meant that I can't clean the leather under the patent, the spots are not over the patent but under it.. So no matter what I put on it it won't take out those spots. If it was over the patent, I wouldn't be posting it here as it is very easy to clean patent. Any suggestions on what to do? I brought it to leather shop and they said there was nothing they could do :sad: