help mee locate a bag or two...??

janny328

<3's chanel
Jul 20, 2006
ugh! im such a procrastinator... i always pass up the opportunites to get bags i love, and when they're close to gone -i realize that i can't live w/o them :/

anyways, does anyone know where i can track down a black metallic luxe bowler?? and/or a large (or even medium) black cambon reporter w/ white cc logo??

i live in so cal, but am so desperate, i'll settle for getting em shipped -but i'm NOT desperate enough to get them from ebay, haha

any help will be greatly appreciated!! THANKS LADIES...!

I haven't seen any. But if you're serious about getting the bag, give Branden at the Chanel on 57th in NYC a call. His number is (212) 355 5050. He's very nice and should be able to help you find your bag!

wickedassin said:
I haven't seen any. But if you're serious about getting the bag, give Branden at the Chanel on 57th in NYC a call. His number is (212) 355 5050. He's very nice and should be able to help you find your bag!

... thanks!! i will definetly look into that -im so jealous that you have been able to find a helpful SA... all of the SA's that have helped me @ south coast plaza and rodeo chanels are not always very nice to me :/ haha

japskivt said:
SAKS NYC - had some cambon reporters - don't know the colors - GL!!

... wow, i think all the bags i need are in NYC saks!! maybe its a sign :] thank you for the info!!