Help me to choose my first Balenciaga. Coquelicot vs Cassis ??

bambijo

Jul 20, 2011
Im about to purshace my fist balenciaga bag im so oriented to a dark red giant city, i was planning on going to milano Bal boutique tomorrow to purshace the coquelicot then i saw on internet that the fall winter collection include a very beautiful red wine city named Cassis. The only problem is that i have to wait 2 months till the fall winter collection comes in boutique :sad: !! What to do ??

Excuse my english :smile:

bambijo said:
Im about to purshace my fist balenciaga bag im so oriented to a dark red giant city, i was planning on going to milano Bal boutique tomorrow to purshace the coquelicot then i saw on internet that the fall winter collection include a very beautiful red wine city named Cassis. The only problem is that i have to wait 2 months till the fall winter collection comes in boutique :sad: !! What to do ??

Excuse my english :smile:

Depends on what color you love more and what color will work best with your wardrobe...??? If you decide on the Cassis, wait for it ! A couple of months is not so bad...sometimes being patient pays off :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Depends on what color you love more and what color will work best with your wardrobe...??? If you decide on the Cassis, wait for it ! A couple of months is not so bad...sometimes being patient pays off :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Thank you. You are absolutly right patient pays off ;)

Or you can buy coquelicot now, and treat yourself later to a fall bag;)
Joke aside, I will choose coquelicot as it was from fall 2011 and will be a rare found soon.
Also agree with rx4dsoul, which color will work best with your wardrobe?

I love coquelicot but I've not seen the other colour so I can't really comment but go with the one you prefer even if it means waiting.....I've done that so many times because I'm impatient & then I end up regretting it so if cassis is the one you prefer then be patient & wait for that to be released.

Or you can buy coquelicot now, and treat yourself later to a fall bag;)
Joke aside, I will choose coquelicot as it was from fall 2011 and will be a rare found soon.
Also agree with rx4dsoul, which color will work best with your wardrobe?
i wish i could!! I decided it i will wait :graucho:

I love coquelicot but I've not seen the other colour so I can't really comment but go with the one you prefer even if it means waiting.....I've done that so many times because I'm impatient & then I end up regretting it so if cassis is the one you prefer then be patient & wait for that to be released.
The cassis is a deep wine red im sure will be fantastic with giand silver or rose hardware. Me either oftenly i end up to regret so this time im gonna wait :smile: after the cassis my next purchase will be a RGGH black work. The giant black work is a continuous color ?? I mean i can find it all seasons right ??

The cassis is a deep wine red im sure will be fantastic with giand silver or rose hardware. Me either oftenly i end up to regret so this time im gonna wait :smile: after the cassis my next purchase will be a RGGH black work. The giant black work is a continuous color ?? I mean i can find it all seasons right ??

Yes, i believe giant black work will be always available, the size of the RGGH hardware will be smaller (12 mm) than before (21), but it should be available!

I tend to love deeper reds - but I own a Coquelicot city and LOVE her. It is actually a good year round color (Deeper reds seem to work better in the fall/winter IMHO.)

i have the Coquelicot velo and a Cassis Work (that was just purchased ytd) ... it's hard to decide because they're both very nice. the Coquelicot is a very eye catching red, very trendy color. vs the cassis is a darker more burgundy-ish red, great for all year round and will probably match with most outfit! i don't know how Coquelicot will look like when it "ages" since it's such a sharp color, but i know Cassis will continue to look nice in the years ahead because it will have the "vintage" look.... hth! :smile:

So glad you are waiting for Cassis :smile:

I have a Coquelicot that I adore, but my Bordeaux (same family as Cassis) always, always wins hand's down for the one bag I have to take away on trips with me: it's versatility and depth of colour make it perfect for year-round, night-to-day and casual-to-formal/work.

I know you've pretty much decided to wait, but I always buy pre-owned (except now, since I'm broke and banned), and there are some really beautiful oldies with FAB leather--I've recently seen Black Cherry, Bordeaux, Grenat--and they make me DROOL:drool:.

i have the Coquelicot velo and a Cassis Work (that was just purchased ytd) ... it's hard to decide because they're both very nice. the Coquelicot is a very eye catching red, very trendy color. vs the cassis is a darker more burgundy-ish red, great for all year round and will probably match with most outfit! i don't know how Coquelicot will look like when it "ages" since it's such a sharp color, but i know Cassis will continue to look nice in the years ahead because it will have the "vintage" look.... hth! :smile:
OMG CONGRATS. HERE IN ITALY THE FALL WINTER COLLECTION WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY ARROUND HALF OF JULY :sad:
SO FROM YOUR COMMENT I THINK U PREFER THE CASSIS NO?? PLEASE POST SOME MODELIING PIC. IM DYING TO GET HER HOME

So glad you are waiting for Cassis :smile:

I have a Coquelicot that I adore, but my Bordeaux (same family as Cassis) always, always wins hand's down for the one bag I have to take away on trips with me: it's versatility and depth of colour make it perfect for year-round, night-to-day and casual-to-formal/work.
I SHOULD WAIT YET 1 MONTH AND HALF... :crybaby: