Help me pick a color!!

What color vernis for the houston?!

• Baby blue

• Bronze

• Another fabulous color! (specify in yr post)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 13, 2006
I finally decided I want the vernis houston for my next bag! :yahoo::yahoo: I am stuch between two color, the baby blue caught my eye from the first time. It's such a cute color, and I wear jeans a lot and think it would look nice with jeans. But the bronze is nice too, and seems more practical - it's darker so will look clean longer, and seems more like an all-year color whereas the blue seems more spring/summer. I am truly stuck, and until I can buy both (lol) help me pick!!

(here are the colors from bags on ebay)
blue - eBay: NEW blue LEATHER LOGO VERNIS HOUSTON BAG LOUIS VUITTON (item 110015533154 end time Aug-09-06 14:59:10 PDT)

bronze-
eBay: LOUIS VUITTON BRONZE VERNIS HOUSTON TOTE BAG PURSE (item 270014947381 end time Aug-10-06 11:21:51 PDT)

yes, the Framboise is a great color:

p10020144_ph_althero_Framboise.jpg

i voted for Bronze, just because i think the Baby Blue looks a bit tacky :shrugs:. but that's just me.

Definitely bronze!
My first one was the beige, which of course, goes with everything, then this year I added the framboise one!
So definitely get a color that'll go with everything first, find out if you like the style etc. then maybe in the future, you can add that blue one :smile: