Help me pick a color!!

What color vernis for the houston?!

1. Baby blue

2. Bronze

3. Another fabulous color! (specify in yr post)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I finally decided I want the vernis houston for my next bag! :yahoo::yahoo: I am stuch between two color, the baby blue caught my eye from the first time. It's such a cute color, and I wear jeans a lot and think it would look nice with jeans. But the bronze is nice too, and seems more practical - it's darker so will look clean longer, and seems more like an all-year color whereas the blue seems more spring/summer. I am truly stuck, and until I can buy both (lol) help me pick!!

(here are the colors from bags on eBay)
    blue - eBay: NEW blue LEATHER LOGO VERNIS HOUSTON BAG LOUIS VUITTON (item 110015533154 end time Aug-09-06 14:59:10 PDT)

eBay: LOUIS VUITTON BRONZE VERNIS HOUSTON TOTE BAG PURSE (item 270014947381 end time Aug-10-06 11:21:51 PDT)
  2. I chose bronze cuz i think you have more options with dress color than the baby blue. but another fun color i like is the hot pink!
  3. The Baby Blue is gorgeous, but the Bronze can go with so much.
  4. I agree:yes:
  5. I like the Bronze!:yes: Framboise would be lovely, too, though. ;)
  6. yes, the Framboise is a great color:

i voted for Bronze, just because i think the Baby Blue looks a bit tacky :shrugs:. but that's just me.
  7. I love the Framboise too. The Bronze is also very nice though!
  8. Bronze is amazing in real life, plus you'll be able to wear it with more stuff!
  9. Red ?
  10. Br:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:Onze!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :love: :tender:
    some members got some lovely bronze pics.. i just couldnt take my eyes off the color! melting caramel!! YUMMY!:girlsigh:
  11. Bronze is just gorgeous! It goes with more wardrobe colors than baby blue, imo.
  12. Definitely bronze!
    My first one was the beige, which of course, goes with everything, then this year I added the framboise one!
    So definitely get a color that'll go with everything first, find out if you like the style etc. then maybe in the future, you can add that blue one :smile:
  13. From two choices you have , I will go for bronze. Baby blue is pretty but I would rather go for Red and frambroise
  14. I vote for either beige or framboise!
  15. bronze is the best choice IMO