help me decide which first has gotta get the boot

which color b-bag first would you give up?

• rouille

• bordeaux

• ink

Results are only viewable after voting.
awe, thanks so much gals, i really appreciate your help :tender:...maybe the rouille should be the one to go :shrugs:...although the ink is close to black, i really, really :heart: it in the first (sigh)

OMG, I can't believe how many people are saying rouille! I would keep that color, it's the brightest of all your colors and it is sooooo striking in that bag, if you get rid of rouille you'll have all dark colors no? Get rid of the one you can get the full refund for! The rouille is so pretty and I rarely ever see anyone carrying it....

i love the bordeaux. whatever you do, don't let go of that one, aaa!!

between the other two colors, i still would keep the ink. the rouille is best in larger bags (like the twiggy or city). i don't know why i feel that way, but those are my thoughts! :shrugs:

I say Bordeaux because Rouille and Ink are sort of one-of-a-kind colours, whereas there have been a lot of similar colours to Bordeaux. I'm partial to Rouille though, and I love Ink!!

aaa, after posting that lovely photo of your Rouille First, and inspiring me to get one, how the heck could you get rid of it!!?? :nuts:

jasperella said:
aaa, after posting that lovely photo of your Rouille First, and inspiring me to get one, how the heck could you get rid of it!!?? :nuts:

lol, you're so cute jasperella, i really do love rouille :love:...something's gotta give, but i haven't totally ruled rouille out yet :smile:

This is such a tough choice! I don't envy you one bit, aaa!:crybaby:But I voted... I know ink is very dark and the closest to black that you have but it's just so unique and pretty. I have an Ink Purse so I cannot vote out this colour. Bordeaux is also gorgeous and I just love red and red tones. Plus, who can say no to wine??? Sooo.... I voted out rouille. :sad:

*gasp*, not the ink!!!!!!!!???????

i vote the rouille, cause even though it's soooo purty, it doesn't seem as versatile as the others (please don't shot me!). ink is so special.