Help me choose which Ava Triomphe

Which color would you go for?

• Total voters
I'm not able to make a decision at this point and think I will have to see the color options in person before I make up my mind. If I had to choose today I think I would reach for the tan color. The color is beautiful against the gold hardware, it is timeless and has a beautiful warm tone that will stay relevant for both winter and summer.

The fact that I don't own a single black bag at this moment may be the only reason why I even consider the black version, even tho I don't really love it. Somehowe I have a notion that everyone should own a black handbag.

I also came across the Prada Arqué shoulder bag, which immidiately caught my eye even though I have never considered buying a Prada before as their bags does not feel as elegant and chic as the french brands. but the Arque looks both sleek and classy and also comes with a shoulder strap which makes it so much more versatile.

Bah, this is really getting harder than I planned for.

I’m not a fan of black bags either and don’t own one. I think people say “everyone should own a black bag” just because it’s neutral - but I think tan/caramel is the best neutral…after all that’s the color of natural, undyed tanned leather.

I’m not a fan of black bags either and don’t own one. I think people say “everyone should own a black bag” just because it’s neutral - but I think tan/caramel is the best neutral…after all that’s the color of natural, undyed tanned leather.
I wanna say every color of nude, or should I say 50 shades of nude, is a must-have.
Black bags are usually not suitable for summer or if you live in a warm climate. That's just my opinion.

Time for an update.

I have now been able to see both the tan and the canvas version of the Ava triomphe live, and I didn't really like either of them very much. It was actually the shape of the bag that didn't do it for me. The leather version had this old look to it, and the canvas was just too much with both the triomphe print and the gold hardware. Just could not see myself wearing it on a everyday basis.

Actually the original Ava in Canvas without the clasp made my heart sing the most and is now on top of my list. I have also looked into the Celine small bucket bag in canvas and I'm considering buying that one instead as it seems to be a more practical and timeless bag. That will also give me more space for the same amount of money.